how to pursue people

Jian Luo's whole body froze.

He turned his head and saw Lu Shifeng standing at the door, a man in military uniform leaning against the door, raising his eyelids and looking at him, his dark eyes were very oppressive.

Jian Luo's head was buzzing: "Why are you here?"

"What?" Lu Shifeng said slowly, "I can't come?"

"...can."

Jian Luo remembered that he hadn't washed yet, and quickly said, "Then I'll go wash first."

The bathroom in the palace is very large, but it is almost brand new, as if no one uses it much. Jian Luo quickly washed himself with the toiletries prepared by the servants.

When they came out, the servants outside did not leave.

Lu Shifeng sat beside his bed and glanced at him: "Okay?"

Jian Luo looked at this situation and looked at Lu Shifeng nervously: "What are you going to do?"

"Come over."

"What?"

Lu Shifeng stood up and walked in front of him. The man stretched out his hand and, under Jian Luo's nervous eyes, straightened the collar of his shirt for him.

Jian Luo felt nervous.

Lu Shifeng's fingers were slender, and after tidying up his neckline, he said, "How old are you, you can't wear clothes well?"

Jian Luo said innocently, "I didn't pay much attention."

"Well." Lu Shifeng didn't argue with him, he just said, "Let's go."

Jian Luo walked beside him: "Where to go?"

Lu Shifeng pushed the door open and said, "Take you to dinner."

"But I still have to go to work."

"Eat first."

"...Oh."

When Jian Luo landed on the dining table, the dishes on the entire table were placed from one end to the other, and it was almost impossible to see the edge at a glance.

Jian Luo hardly dared to sit down: "So many dishes."

Lu Shifeng opened his chair for him: "The doctor has prepared a nutritional package for you, at least eat a little of these."

Jian Luo sat down and looked at the table.

A lot of meat, almost all meat, and the Dark Stars are only good at two kinds, one is barbecue, the other is boiled.

Occasionally, there will be a few strange vegetables in the middle, which are strangely shaped and completely unappetizing.

Jian Luo grabbed the nearest piece of meat and started to eat. He was hungry now, so he wasn't very picky. He could just eat some, and while he was eating, he found that Lu Shifeng didn't move his chopsticks.

Jian Luo was very curious: "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I'm not hungry." Lu Shifeng has high requirements for food: "Eat yourself."

"..."

Alright.

Jian Luo is also not good at forcing others. He eats the food himself, because he ate a little fast and almost choked.

Lu Shifeng frowned: "You eat slowly, no one will rob you."

"I didn't expect this meat to be a little bit of firewood and choked." Jian Luo took a sip from the cup with the green nutrient solution next to it and said, "But don't say it, it's quite delicious."