Dark Star Kids

The man was a little reluctant to accept this fact, and said with difficulty: "Are you joking?"

Jian Luo transferred the communication to him: "Don't you know if you pick it up yourself?"

...

Indeed so.

Under such pressure, the man hesitated and answered the phone. He tentatively said, "Hello, Mr. Nie?"

Nie Yan responded: "Well, I'm Nie Yan."

This voice!

The man's eyes widened. He had seen Nie Yan once, and he would never forget this voice!

How could it be, how could it really be Nie Yan? It shouldn't, it's impossible, how could it really be Nie Yan? How did this human know Nie Yan? And isn't Nie Yan the most valuable businessman in the legend, what value can this human have?

"I heard that you dirty a shirt?" Nie Yan was ready to make a quick decision: "You report the brand, and I will ask the secretary to find it for you from the warehouse."

The man panicked: "Mr. Nie, I'm Fang Licheng, the one who wanted to work with you last time, what clothes are not clothes, since they are all your friends, they are naturally my friends. It's over."

Nie Yan tapped his fingertips on the table, and he lengthened his voice: "Oh? Is that so?"

Fang Licheng responded: "Yes, yes, of course it is."

"But I heard Luoluo say that it doesn't seem to be the case." Nie Yan raised his eyebrows: "You don't have to be too reluctant, I'll have someone bring the clothes to you."

Fang Licheng sweated on his forehead: "This is all a misunderstanding."

Nie Yan is an old fox in the shopping mall, how could he not understand the reasoning of this, but he can still do it just to be angry for Jian Luo by the way.

"Boss Fang told me what to do with the misunderstanding, and it wasn't me who had an accident with you." Nie Yan said, "Please make it clear to Luoluo, and we will talk after we have resolved it."

Fang Licheng said quickly, "Okay, thank you, Mr. Nie!"

Communication hangs up.

Jian Luo took Jian Sheng to the side, both of them were waiting for the end of the communication to discuss compensation matters. Because the communication link was with Fang Licheng, Jian Luo did not actually hear the call between Nie Yan and Fang Licheng.

After the message was over, Jian Luo asked him, "What did the boss say?"

Fang Licheng's attitude changed 180 degrees, and he approached Jian Luo with some diligence: "Mr. Jian, I don't know Mount Tai, I don't know the relationship between you and Mr. Nie, I don't need to pay for this dress. Now, let's be friends."

? ? ?

Jian Luo had a question mark on his face, but he thought that the boss might have solved it for him, but his younger brother was indeed responsible for this matter. He just wanted to solve the problem properly, and didn't want to corrupt other people's clothes.

"I just checked your clothes online. The market price is three million." Jian Luo said, "Give me the payment code and I'll scan it for you."

Three million is not a small amount.

The income of Jian Luo's live broadcast is only more than 3 million in half a year.

Jian Sheng looked up at him in shock: "Brother..."

"If we do something wrong, we will take responsibility." Jian Luo patted him on the shoulder: "Men have to take responsibility."

Fang Licheng was a little surprised: "You want to lose money?"