Dragon Egg

Jian Luo felt that everything was dreamy.

At this time yesterday, he was still thinking about who to distribute the special products he brought back in the warship, whether his younger brother had grown taller, and whether his mother had not seen him for so long, would he cry again when he met him.

Can the child be born smoothly? The second batch of dried fruit from the elves will start pre-sale.

He thought about it a lot yesterday, but what he didn't expect was that he didn't need to think about it so quickly, and his life was now has a new problem.

The queen said: "Luoluo, come, I have prepared a room for you."

Jian Luo was a little surprised: "I still have a room?"

"Of course!" The queen turned her body, she loved to laugh, which was extremely inconsistent with her cute appearance on that planet before: "You were invited as a guest, how could we treat you badly?"

Jian Luo didn't know what to say, so he could only say stiffly, "Thank you."

The two walked in the same corridor in silence. When walking, Jian Luo could see people coming and going around, and he didn't need to look carefully. He could also tell which ones were dragons and which ones were others. People of this race have been with Lu Shifeng for a long time, and he is very familiar with the breath of the dragon race.

Once there is a dragon passing by, the dragon people will definitely look at him, and their eyes are very respectful.

The queen said briskly: "You have a lot of dragon energy from the Dragon King. The Dragon Clan has the respect and admiration for the Dragon King in their natural blood."

Jian Luo didn't say anything.

"Of course, this may not only be because you are from Lu Shifeng, but also because of the blood in your stomach." The queen said, "You may not know that there are only two pure blood dragons in the world today."

This aroused Jian Luo's curiosity.

The queen deliberately asked him: "Which two do you guess?"

Jian Luo: "I don't know."

"Aren't you curious?"

"Do not."

"..."

The queen pouted, feeling very boring.

But Jian Luo is not really not curious, he can only guess it, because he is too familiar with Lu Shifeng's breath, so he can distinguish people with similar breath to Lu Shifeng. Before coming to this warship, he did not encounter it, but when he saw Silver Ash, he felt it.

That kind, a little strong, with a burning feeling of a faint dangerous arrogance.

Silver Ash is more dangerous than Lu Shifeng's, probably because he is not restrained, while Lu Shifeng always restrains himself when facing him.

After walking for a while, I finally arrived in front of the promised room.

Jian Luo obediently walked in and heard the queen say, "There are books on the table to read. The new bracelet for you can only be connected to our intranet. If you have anything, you can call me through the bracelet."

Jian Luo nodded.

'Crack.'

The door is closed.

After the queen left, there was only Jian Luo in the room, and there was a double bed at the corner of the room. Jian Luo couldn't take care of it anymore, so he went over and lay down.