Jealous Human

The entire dining table can be said to be suddenly dead silent, and even being as sluggish as Jian Luo can be regarded as feeling like he said something that shouldn't be said?

Jian Luo hesitated: "What's wrong?"

The dragons looked at each other, and their hearts were quite complicated. If they said it, the Marshal might be unhappy. If they didn't say it, they would eat Luoluo. If they didn't even tell the truth, it was really not enough. Friends now!

"..."

After a sad silence, someone with a fair conscience finally gave a compromise answer: "This is going to be divided into dragons."

"Yes, yes." A little soldier also echoed: "And depending on the situation, the dragon's scales are actually changed."

Jian Luo was very curious: "Really?"

The little soldier bit his head and nodded: "Yes, for example, you can see that my scales are cold now, but if I eat after a while, the temperature will change."

Another said: "My scales are hot right now."

Jian Luo was very curious.

When the soldier saw his bright eyes looking at him, he smiled shyly: "Do you want to touch it?"

Jian Luo didn't think this was something impossible, so he nodded and was very surprised: "You are a golden dragon!"

The little soldier's face was a little red: "Yes."

The dragon race is actually a very proud race in its bones, but it doesn't show it too much on weekdays. Now being asked by Jian Luo, I can't help being a little shy and a little proud, especially when I look at it with such admiration and surprise.

The little soldier coughed lightly: "Golden Dragon is nothing special..."

"It's very beautiful." Jian Luo loves gold so much that the dragon arm in front of him has a layer of light golden scales, which shine in the sun and are extraordinarily beautiful.

Jian Luo fell stunned and raised his head.

Lu Shifeng looked down at him condescendingly, and said solemnly, "What are you groping?"

"..."

Jian Luo was very aggrieved: "I got the consent of others!"

"You can touch it if you agree?" Lu Shifeng pulled him to the side and stood there: "Eat as soon as you eat, don't do anything."

Jian Luo pouted.

The few soldiers were very nervous when they saw the seal when they landed. First, it was because the Dragon King's coercion was really not overpowering. Second, it was also because when everyone was young dragons, which one did not pass the training of the Dragon King?

It's all shaded!

The soldiers were vicious fighters on the battlefield, and in front of Lu Shifeng, they were all inexplicably honest, like elementary school students seeing the head teacher.

Lu Shifeng glanced at them and said, "Eat it open, if it's not enough, let it be delivered from the kitchen."

The soldiers said honestly: "Yes!"

Then Jian Luo was pulled away and returned to his hot pot stall. Jian Luo was very dissatisfied: "I really didn't force me to touch other people's scales."

Lu Shifeng sat down beside him: "I know."

Jian Luo was curious: "You know you still talk about me?"

"The dragon family can't touch the scales casually." Lu Shifeng said lightly: "Some of them will cause trouble."