Proposal

In this book, it is written in black characters on a white background, the death of the last Dragon King Lu Chen and the third transformation period at the age of 600. The specific reason is unknown.

Unknown?

Jian Luo looked at this line of words in the book and wanted to stare out a hole. He said, "Why don't you know?"

Zhan Wentai said: "The content of the dragon's transformation is closely related to the participants themselves, and the specific content is not easy to study, and there is no relationship between each dragon."

Jian Luo turned two pages of the book again: "Isn't there any successful case?"

After all, the things recorded in this book are really pitiful, and he needs more things to support himself.

The three little dragons felt their father's nervousness, and they rubbed over obediently, docilely and intimately, trying to appease their father's emotions.

Jian Luo gasped, and he patted the dragon cub's head: "It's okay."

Zhan Wentai said: "The outside world doesn't know much about the information about the transformation environment. The specific information is stored in the archives of the dragon clan and is guarded by special personnel. Where ordinary people are not allowed to enter, not even me."

? ? ?

How can it be

Jian Luo's heart sank, and he said, "Okay."

Seeing his sad expression, Zhan Wentai said, "If you want to know, the people around you have the best answer."

Jian Luo smiled: "He never told me."

"But I didn't let you ask." Zhan Wentai is always calm and self-sufficient: "The decision is yours."

"......Okay."

After checking the homework, the dragon cubs are free to move around. They are very excited today. Maybe they are too happy to see Jian Luo, and they can't stop chatting. Tell me if the teacher praised him today, tell me about yourself today which subject will not.

When Lu Shifeng arrived in the evening, all three were tired and curled up into three **** on the bed. When the dragon cub slept, it curled up, hugged its tail with its small claws, bowed to sleep, and was extremely well-behaved.

'Drop'

The door outside opened.

Lu Shifeng walked in. As soon as he came in, he saw three cubs. He frowned: "Why did you bring them here?"

Jian Luo: "I haven't seen him for a few days. I miss the child. Let me take a look."

Lu Shifeng originally wanted to reprimand the child for being self-willed and ignorant. Seeing that Jian Luo was trying to protect him, he didn't reveal it. Instead, he walked over to the sofa and sat down: "How do you feel after I ran to Lengquan today?"

"It's okay." Jian Luo said.

There was food on the table, which was a simple side dish made by Jian Luo himself. He couldn't touch too much greasy things during this time, but it even caused Lu Shifeng to quit.

Lu Shifeng picked up a piece of cake: "I heard that you went to draw blood."

"Um?"

Jian Luo said slowly, "Well, yes."

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids to look at his pale face and frowned. Jian Luo took the initiative to walk over and stop behind him. His hands were more skillfully placed on Lu Shifeng's shoulders and rubbed for him. Shoulder, because Lord Marshal works **** weekdays, his favorite thing to do in his spare time is to give Lu Shifeng a massage.