Orphans and Widows

The scene was once embarrassing.

Jian Luo didn't dare to look directly at Lu Shifeng's eyes, his desire to survive made him hurriedly say, "You misunderstood, you misunderstood brother!"

The minister of the elves was suspicious: "I misunderstood?"

"Yes." Jian Luo smiled awkwardly: "I don't have a Pixiu in my stomach, how could it be a Pixiu? You don't think I'm so arbitrary when I wear a dress, then if I wear a military uniform, is it possible that I'm pregnant with a dragon?"

The elf was inexplicably persuaded by this statement, and he said, "Then what are you pregnant with?"

Lu Shifeng, who had been silent next to him, said, "Mine."

The elf was stunned.

Lu Shifeng looked at him pitifully: "The elves' finances are only at this level, do they only judge people by their appearance?"

The pressure of the dragon clan was still very strong, causing the elves to sweat.

The elf minister wiped the sweat from his forehead and said embarrassingly, "I was reckless, so I am offended."

Jian Luo smiled: "It's okay."

The contract has been negotiated temporarily. Although the process is a little thrilling, it is not a big deal.

Out of it, Jian Luo couldn't help but glance at Lu Shifeng.

Finally, in the eyes of his countless times, Lu Shifeng stopped and looked at him: "Is there something you want to say?"

Jian Luo scratched his head: "Well, yes."

Lu Shifeng: "Tell me."

"I didn't know this dress was so precious, I didn't wear it on purpose." Jian Luo said sincerely, "Are you angry?"

Because he always felt that from the beginning, Lu Shifeng seemed to be very solemn.

Lu Shifeng glanced at Jian Luo, looked at the person in detail, and even looked at Jian Luo and felt a little nervous.

After a long while, Lu Shifeng said, "Your private servers are indeed too few."

? ? ?

Jian Luo explained: "Actually, I have quite a lot of clothes, that is, when I attend some venues, I may use less clothes, but two pieces are enough."

Lu Shifeng no longer wants to go out and anyone can put a hat on him: "In the afternoon, I will have someone re-measure your clothes for you, so you won't need to wear this in the future."

Jian Luo looked at the golden robe on his body, sniffed, and muttered, "Okay, but to be honest, the color is pretty good, and the material is not bad, it's a pity."

"Yes?"

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows and affirmed: "The material is good."

Jian Luo: "Right."

"Well, it's suitable for use as a rag."

"..."

Nie Yan wanted to hit someone.

Originally, Jian Luo was here to talk about business, but he didn't expect the process to be so smooth, but it saved him a lot of time, but he still had a lot of things to do, such as going to the country of origin to inspect dried fruit, such as how to announce and distribute it later, how It was his first time to persuade Nie Yan that the specific process plan should be well prepared.

In the afternoon, before going to inspect the field, Jian Luo waited for the person in charge of tailoring his clothes.

The costumer said, "I'll measure your waist and shoulder width first. Would you like to stand here and not move?"