My Husband Had An Accident

Jian Luo ignored him.

In fact, he doesn't really care about gossip or something. As an anchor, he suffers a lot of criticism every day. Public figures can never avoid being criticized. Good evaluation, if you can't get used to it and digest it early, it will be difficult.

Fortunately, he has always been relatively heartless, and even if there is something unhappy, he can quickly forget it.

Speeding up the pace and turning a corner, it was the door of the house. Jian Luo went into the door. Lu Shifeng repaired the fence at the gate of the courtyard. When he saw him coming back, he said, "The soup in the pot seems to be stewed."

Jian Luo: "Yeah!"

The dragon cub in his pocket also crawled out. Now the cub is about a month old. The growth speed and ability of the dragon family are amazing. Many words can be understood, but they can't speak for the time being. Jian Luo has three chapters with the cubs. However, you can't come out of your pocket when you go out, you can only come out when you go home and hunt, or when your dad is around.

Going home now, the skinny Long Aotian jumped out first.

Jian Luo put down her younger siblings and said softly, "Go wash your face, and dad will serve soup later."

The two little cubs were also very happy to hear that they had food. They are now a little dragon who can take care of themselves. When they heard their father's words, they obediently went to wash up.

Jian Luo went to the pot and looked at it, and it was indeed drinkable.

Lu Shifeng: "I'm here to serve."

Jian Luo's hand holding the spoon moved for a while, and he stammered, "Huh? No, I'll just come."

Lu Shifeng ignored his last sentence, took the soup spoon vigorously and put it on the slate beside it to cool.

Jian Luo had to step back a few steps to make room for him.

After Lu Shifeng had filled the bowls for several people to eat, Jian Luo asked softly from the back, "Are you not satisfied with the amount I gave before?"

Lu Shifeng turned his head sideways: "No."

Jian Luo: "Then you..."

"It's too hot." Lu Shifeng glanced at Jian Luo's hand: "It will be very hot."

...

Jian Luo choked.

In fact, he also served it before, but yesterday because he was distracted when he was serving the meal, he was burned for a small amount. He swears that it was really only a small amount, and it would even stop hurting soon, but human beings are hypocritical. His skin turned red.

Lu Shifeng didn't say anything after reading it. Jian Luo thought he didn't care, but he didn't expect to be waiting here, but it was really... It made me feel complicated. The longer we got along, the more he realized that the Marshal was really a man. A person who is not good at words, he is a doer, and he prefers to do everything well without saying a word.

"Huh."

After Xiaolong washed his face, he pulled Jian Luo's calf from the slate and lay on his back.

They like to come and ask Jian Luo to touch before eating, but they don't know the reason, maybe it's more delicious to eat like this.

Jian Luo touched Long Aotian's head: "It's still hot, don't worry."

Long Aotian seemed to understand but began to digest the new words. Jian Luo carried the three back to the table in the room, and took a wooden whack-a-mole machine made by Lu Shifeng for them to play by themselves.