Baby Cub

Jian Luo sighed heavily: "Look, there's a queue over there. What are you doing in a hurry? We still need your help for the business of our own stall."

"There is a mother, so I don't need it." Jian Sheng became completely irresponsible when he met an idol: "Why don't I go first, brother, come right away."

Because of the invitation of the head teacher, Su Liang came along with Jian Luo. As a mother, she is more thoughtful and good at taking care of others.

She can always find out which child is thirsty and hungry, and even if the Dark Stars really reject humans, after getting along with Su Liang, most of the children quickly let go of their grudges.

Jian Luo thought for a while: "Forget it, let's go together."

Jian Sheng was happy: "Yeah!"

He was forcibly pulled over by his younger brother. As Lu Shifeng's number one fan, Jian Sheng can be said to be very interested in everything about idols. As he walks, Jian Luo chats with Lu Shifeng.

He sent a message: "How come your cover is still outside."

Lu Shifeng replied: "Generally not, the damaged ones will be recycled uniformly and will not fall outside, what?"

Jian Luo fell silent for a while, wondering if he should tell him that the cover was taken to the flea market by the children as a gimmick, he thought about it or said perfunctorily: "It's nothing, I just remembered and asked, I didn't think you were in the school. You are quite famous, and I see that many people admire you and think you are very powerful."

He thought that the Marshal would flutter.

Who knew that Lu Shifeng asked rhetorically, "It seems that Mr. Jian has other comments on me?"

"..."

Weird angle.

Jian Luo, who has a strong desire to survive, is very reluctant to remediate flattery, and said shrewdly: "How can it be, I know you are very powerful, but don't we see each other every day, my worship is in my heart."

See you every day?

The Marshal could not agree with this.

Lu Shifeng said slowly, "I haven't seen you for two days."

"..."

Why is it so accurate!

Jian Luo followed Jian Sheng to the booth. There was already a long queue in front of him. He replied to Lu Shifeng, "I can go back today. The flea market will end soon. Will you pick me up?"

In fact, Secretary Jin picked him up most of the time, and Jian Luo himself didn't hold much hope, he probably just asked casually.

However, Lu Shifeng agreed happily: "Report a specific time, I will go."

Jian Luo was slightly surprised at first, and then agreed: "Okay!"

After chatting, he began to take back his thoughts and looked at the things on the booth, and heard the monitor of this class maintain order in front of him: "A person can only touch it once, and if you take a photo, you have to buy something."

People from many races have come. People from young races will subconsciously want to live by clinging to powerful races. This is one of the reasons why Dark Stars like to cling to nobles. If weak people rely on powerful people, they will naturally peace of mind, you will feel happy.

For young children, there are several generations of Dragon King's achievements in books, and Lu Shifeng's great achievements are even remakes of idol dramas. The adored Ultraman, like the armored warrior, is an indescribable pride.