Humans Dare to Reject Me

Ai Jin prayed silently in her heart: Marshal, you mustn't blame me, I also have to make you eat a hot meal!

After praying, Secretary Jin began to speak righteously: "Of course, it's our comrades-in-arms ordering meals, otherwise what do you think?"

Jian Luo frowned: "Is it worth ordering a special meal for a soldier?"

Think he's an idiot?

Ai Jin opened his eyes and said nonsense: "This is a reward meal. On the day of the soldiers' training, only those who come out on top can eat it. However, we have a condition. If we officially cooperate, you may need to come over and deliver us a real meal in person. No more Virtual taste, of course, the convenience of salary will make you satisfied."

Jian Luo calmly said, "Please allow me to think about it."

Ai Jin was a little anxious, but she also knew that she couldn't be too hasty, so she had to give Jian Luo a few days to think about it.

At the same time - Dark Starlight Network

An existence similar to the ancient earth Weibo, high on the hot search:

#fried potato chips#

This trending search term started to rise slowly from the beginning of Jian Luo's live broadcast. Now, with the end of the live broadcast, more and more people have tasted potato chips, and the popularity has not decreased but increased.

A food blogger, Da v Huahua, posted a copy:

"This is the most daring innovation in vegetables that I have ever eaten. Cooked with oil, it is refreshing but not greasy. The potato chips are sweet and crispy in the mouth. The oil completely stimulates the deliciousness hidden in the potatoes, and very addicting, comparable to the experience of a five-star hotel."

There are comments below:

"Is it so mysterious?"

"Not just a human being."

"It looks fancy."

At this time, someone pointed out the way to taste, just download Jinjiang Live Streaming.com, and you can taste 10 pieces for free.

Dark Star people have a characteristic, they are very active, and after identifying a thing, they must find a way to prove that they are right, so many people adhere to the principle of "I must not believe in this evil" and get angry.

In less than a while, the public opinion on the Internet began to have a qualitative change:

"God, it's so delicious."

"Potatoes are my favorite."

"I don't want to eat meat anymore."

Here comes the problem. The Dark Star people also encountered a problem. Generally speaking, once other food bloggers have successfully developed food, they must be open to purchase, but Jian Luo does not, he prefers to buy in limited quantities.

Even Jiang Jiang chatted with him privately: "Luoluo, why don't you open up to buy and make money?"

Seeing the message, Jian Luo replied: "Brother Jiang, I have announced it on the homepage. If you want to buy it, I will be there at the next live broadcast, and I can buy it online for half an hour."

Jiang Jiang: "Cough, I didn't think your routines were very deep."

Jian Luo smiled: "I can't keep my affection since ancient times, only routines can win people's hearts."

Everything went well on their side, but the other group of people on the other side couldn't sit still. Naturally, they were the people from the largest food network in the universe.