What are the Signs of Cheating

"..."

Jian Luo looked at him in shock.

Jiang Kang looked at Jian Luo eagerly, eager to get a response, and his attitude was beyond compare.

Jian Luo slowly withdrew his hand and said in a deep voice, "Please don't move your hands or feet casually."

Doubt appeared on Jiang Kang's face. Seeing that Jian Luo was about to leave, he quickly chased after him: "Luoluo, Luoluo, are you mad at me?"

Jian Luo was so entangled by him that he stopped and looked at him coldly: "Something happened to me some time ago, my mind was abnormal, I can't remember a lot of things, and I also forgot you, no matter what we used to do. What kind of friendship has been there, since I have forgotten it, it will not be counted."

Jiang Kang stayed where he was.

Jian Luo was satisfied: "In this way, I have distributed the task, I hope you can cooperate with my work, thank you."

Before taking two steps, Jiang Kang caught up: "Luoluo, I don't know what happened to you, but don't worry, I will definitely help you, forget it, it doesn't matter, I can accompany you to find it, the big deal is we start over. It's good to start, the first thing I will do after I come back from studying abroad is to come to you, and I will be relieved to see that you are doing well now, you can rest assured that I will definitely support your career and accompany you to make progress together."

"..."

Jian Luo felt doubts in the world.

In the end, since he was really unfamiliar at the moment, he could only bite the bullet and nod: "Okay, please go to work quickly, this is to support my career."

Jiang Kang smiled slightly: "Then I'll go."

Jian Luo waved his hand: "No."

He really didn't have the slightest impression of Jiang Kang, and it was unbelievable that he suddenly appeared. The key is, why did this person go to the house to find him, but Su Liang didn't mention it to himself at all?

Mother is not a careless person. If there is a situation, she will definitely not keep her mouth shut. There may be a reason for the matter.

'Ding dong.'

The information terminal just got a message at this time.

Jian Luo quickly opened the message and saw the message from Su Liang: "Luoluo, I saw Director Li sent me a message saying that you are back, is that true?"

Jian Luo replied quickly: "Well, Mom, I'll go back at noon."

Su Liang was obviously very happy: "Okay, then mom has lunch ready. You can go home for dinner after get off work."

Jian Luo responded: "Okay."

It was hard to wait for lunch, so Jian Luo simply went to the field to instruct a few young people to sow.

A boy was relatively thin. When he saw Jian Luo coming, he immediately corrected his expression: "Leader."

"Don't be so serious." Jian Luo patted him on the shoulder: "I'm just a temporary instructor sent from above. If you have any questions, feel free to come to me."

The little boy nodded slightly.

Jiang Kang said not far away: "Luoluo, can I come down here?"

Jian Luo ended the conversation with the little boy, walked to Jiang Kang's side, leaned down and asked, "What's wrong?"

"We are discussing the density of the seeds of this pepper." Jiang Kang always speaks politely: "According to previous experience, about 20cm between the densities is enough, what do you think?"