Back To Dark Star

A few cubs outside the door lined up at the door.

Jian Luo's joy was beyond words, he squatted down and picked up the cub: "Don't you want to observe today?"

"I miss Dad." The youngest sister climbed into Jian Luo's arms, she found a habitual position and squatted: "I want to sleep with Dad."

Jian Luo looked at the small group of cubs, and his whole heart melted.

He gently raised his hand and touched its head: "Dad misses you too."

Behind him, Lu Shifeng sat on the sofa like a ghost, watching this scene with cold eyes. The picture of the father's kindness and filial piety had nothing to do with him.

Jian Luo turned around and seemed a little surprised: "You haven't left yet?"

...

Lu Shifeng narrowed his eyes.

Jian Luo suddenly felt his unhappiness, but, what does this have to do with him? It's unpleasant to go back to your room, please don't disturb him and the cubs to rest, okay?

Jian Luo walked to the bed without looking back: "Remember to close the door when you go out."

Lu Shifeng almost laughed angrily.

Luckily, with an idea, Marshal Lu came up with an idea: "We are about to enter Stan Interstellar, this star field is not peaceful, there are often interstellar pirates, I am afraid it will not be peaceful tonight, you sleep lightly, so as not to sleep well, I I'll be here with you for a while."

Jian Luo looked up at him strangely.

Then, Lu Shifeng listened to him: "Since it's so unfair, then you can go back to the headquarters quickly, so I can feel more at ease, don't worry, I will let my mother and brother accompany me, and I will not be lonely!"

...

There was a moment of silence in the room.

Lu Shifeng seemed to squeeze a smile from his teeth: "Really?"

"That's right." Jian Luo is righteous and considerate: "Go get busy, I can do it!"

...

Lu Shifeng couldn't smile.

Finally, he left, and the door was closed by the way. Jian Luo looked at the closed door and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The younger sister was sitting on the bed, and the other two watched Jian Luo quietly.

Jian Luo said, "What are you doing watching Dad?"

"Dad." Little Yinlong's dark eyes were as peaceful as a clear spring: "Why Sen? Daddy doesn't follow me, I don't want to be with the nests."

Childish words.

But the somewhat crisp and clean voice seemed to have some attacking power, as if inexplicably stepped on Jian Luo's heart.

Jian Luo said, "Do you like Daddy?"

The sister nodded.

Although Lu Shifeng always kills them, Daddy will take them to hunt, give them a bath, stand in front of them when in danger, Daddy will also bring a lot of strange delicious food, although his bedtime stories are true so boring.

Jian Luo patted the dragon cub's head and said softly, "Daddy will be with you."

He's the one who should get out.

They are one race.

They are together, and he is an outsider after all.

The dragon cub felt sensitively that Jian Luo's mood was very low. The younger sister was stunned for a while, then crawled over to get into Jian Luo's arms, and the little nanny hummed, "Dad wants to come too."