Preference

Jian Luo stood outside quietly, listening quietly.

Lu Shifeng reacted faster than him. The Marshal took a step forward, and when he stretched out his foot, he was about to kick the door.

Jian Luo widened her eyes and quickly grabbed him: "Don't!"

Lu Shifeng paused.

Jian Luo's eyes were a little pitiful, and he shook his head: "Don't..."

Although they were stopped in time, their movements still attracted the attention of the people in the yard, and the woman's voice came: "Who is it?"

Jian Luo was a little flustered, just when he wanted to pull the landing and blocked the run.

'Drop!'

With a warning sound, Jian Luo opened his eyes and woke up.

When he saw the familiar roof, Jian Luo breathed a sigh of relief and sat up slowly: "Are we awake?"

Lu Shifeng next to him opened his eyes and glanced at him.

Jian Luo also recalled what happened outside the yard, and he thought he could explain: "I didn't want to hide it from you at the time, I just thought..."

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and looked at him: "What do you think?"

"I think she didn't say anything wrong." Jian Luo said these things calmly: "Actually, she is not my biological mother, she raised me, gave me room and board, these are enough, as for the other..."

Jian Luo pursed his lips: "Forget it, in fact, I don't really like candy."

Lu Shifeng looked at him quietly.

Jian Luo is not a person who likes to be immersed in sadness. He quickly adjusted and said, "Fortunately, we woke up early. It would be bad if we were found."

Lu Shifeng's voice was indifferent: "What if it was discovered?"

"...I may be severely tortured." Jian Luo was a little panicked after imagining: "It's miserable anyway."

Lu Shifeng sneered: "How dare they do something to you?"

Jian Luo choked.

But at the same time, it is undeniable that he was a little moved, that is, the feeling of being protected by others is still very novel. I can't say how tearful my eyes are, but my heart is deeply touched.

Jian Luo sighed, and a smile appeared on his face again. He said, "Then they definitely won't be able to hit me. After all, you are here."

Lu Shifeng glanced at him.

"Actually, it's been so long, I don't care anymore."

Lu Shifeng opened his thin lips lightly: "Really?"

Jian Luo nodded: "Yes."

Lu Shifeng looked away. In fact, it wasn't the woman's words that made him unhappy, but at that time, Jian Luo, who was standing there, had some injured eyes. He might not know that at that moment, what was in his eyes how much intense sadness.

He has seen many appearances of Jian Luo, happy, sad, guilty, funny, proud, but he has never seen that appearance, he stood there without saying a word, but his eyes flashed slightly, sad covered the whole body.

At that moment, Lu Shifeng was inexplicably troubled in his heart. Lord Marshal didn't think so much, and an instinctive feeling of protecting the calf came up. He wanted to shut up the people inside, and Jian Luo was carefully held by him. No one is allowed anyone to hurt him.