Dip Flowers and Pinch Grass

Jian Luo calmed down completely. He looked at Guo Feicheng's face that was so close at hand, and somehow felt that he was not handsome.

"Since you know, you still dare to recruit me?" Jian Luo reached out and pushed him away: "Aren't you afraid at all?"

Guo Feicheng was suddenly pushed away and looked at Jian Luo with some amusing.

Jian Luo looked at him without any fear: "You won't get anything from me."

"Who told you that I want to benefit from you?" Guo Feicheng leaned against the wall in a leisurely manner: "It's just a little curious, you don't have to be too nervous."

Jian Luo frowned.

The director not far away shouted: "Okay, the scene is set up, come here!"

As the protagonist of the commercial, Jian Luo and Guo Feicheng went there together. This time, the filming place was on the edge of the kitchen trough, with ingredients and potato chips bought by Moonlight on it. 

"Ah, just standing here, Luoluo, just leaning on your side, looking like you're going to feed Feicheng, understand what I mean?"

Jian Luo nodded.

The scene lights and staff were ready to be in place, and the director shouted: "Start!"

Standing in front of the kitchen counter, Jian Luo handed the potato chips to Guo Feicheng, and lowered his voice, very gentle: "This is my first time, I don't know how it tastes."

Guo Feicheng lowered his head and bit it, his eyes were affectionate and focused: "I like to eat everything you cook."

The two continued to look at each other affectionately, and Jian Luo endured the numbness and forced herself to endure a series of nasty words.

The director said: "Ka! It doesn't feel right."

The director sitting in front of the machine sighed: "You two are too stiff, you don't have a little sense of CP, you have to be affectionate and affectionate!"

People in Interstellar are still relatively open. Feeding things like Jian Luo is already considered a relatively low rank, especially this meal is extremely blunt, and it seems to be forced to go up to Liangshan.

Jian Luo said, "Director, do you have to act like this?"

The director pinched his waist: "This is the best way."

"..."

Jian Luo ate the potato chips by himself: "Okay."

Next, in order to allow Jian Luo to adapt as soon as possible, the director asked Guo Feicheng to take Jian Luo to the restaurant to have something to eat. The two chatted and deepened their impression of each other.

Jian Luo said, "Are you really going to eat? In fact, I should be able to adjust my state and cooperate with you next time."

Guo Feicheng took him away: "Just come out and relax. You are the anchor. Why don't you take a photo with me and post a news? It will attract you a lot of fans."

Jian Luo walked beside him: "I'm a gourmet cook, and I just want to make gourmet food for the audience who likes to eat and drink, and the audience that I attract for nothing is fine."

Guo Feicheng raised his eyebrows noncommittally.

The two found a restaurant, which is a restaurant that specializes in barbecue. Recently, it also launched spicy barbecue, which brought in chili. Jian Luo decided to order the spicy one, and Guo Feicheng also ordered the spicy one.