Give Me Some Scales

This story, others don't know, Jian Luo himself was dumbfounded.

Although the few dragon cubs knew little about it, they also felt a strong sense of terror from the expressionless story on Lu Shi's cover. The youngest sister had already climbed into Jian Luo's arms and huddled up.

Only the two black cubs, Long Aotian and Long Batian, listened well. I used to be really sleepy when I listened to Snow White's stories, but when I heard the war and those exciting clips, even Lu Shi Feng speaks dryly, even though they may not understand at all, they are so happy that their tails start to wag!

After all three fell asleep, Jian Luo was quite worried. He felt that children's early childhood education was very important, so when he pulled Lu Shifeng, he said: "They are still young, can you talk about it later..."

Lu Shifeng looked at him quietly, as if asking silently.

When Jian Luo's words fell to his mouth, he choked up, but in the end he insisted: "Can you tell something that is suitable for children to listen to?"

"They like it very much," Lu Shifeng said.

"..."

Having said that.

Jian Luo stubbornly said, "That's because the child is still young and ignorant."

"Dragon clan is born to be a fighting clan." Lu Shifeng opened his thin lips lightly: "This is nature, and it has nothing to do with the story."

Jian Luo choked.

Lu Shifeng even started to say: "They were still weak a few days ago. From tomorrow, they can go out and practice hunting in the wild."

Jian Luo was dumbfounded, his voice trembling: "It's not yet the full moon."

He knows that the child cannot be used to it, and he does not want the child to be raised as a baby boy, but, but! Is it too early to go out hunting before this full moon? If it wasn't for sure that the child was really Lu Shifeng's, would Jian Luo suspect that it was the biological father?

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Dragon clan is born to hunt, and it has nothing to do with age."

"..."

Jian Luo hesitated for a while, but in the end he still said, "Well, then, shall I go with you tomorrow? Will it be troublesome?"

He really can't worry about the child, it's really because Long Aotian is too young, this Han Han usually can't catch a bug at home, and his younger brother can't beat him. Don't fall into the pit in one go, especially Lu Shifeng not light or heavy.

Really, people who haven't worked hard to conceive can't understand that kind of hard work. As a mother, he tried his best not to be so protective of the calf, and about this, he tried to give in.

Lu Shifeng stared at him quietly, and said in a deep voice, "Walking will be very hard."

Jian Luo said quickly, "I'm not afraid of hard work!"

"..."

Lu Shifeng said again: "You just gave birth."

"So you need to exercise even more!" Jian Luo is always reasonable: "If you stay at home every day, everyone will be stupid."

Lu Shifeng finally nodded.

Although he finally didn't mention the question of whether the child was his own, the two still slept in separate rooms. First, because the kang was not that big, it was quite crowded for Jian Luo alone with three children. In addition, Lu Shifeng may still feel that the male and the male are unacceptable, so they do not sleep together.