Made for Another Man

Jian Luo was caught in a tangle, it could be said to be very entangled. The two got into the car and wanted to take him to work today, sitting on a chair. Jian Luo looked at the problem of the monitor and was very embarrassed.

Lu Shifeng glanced at him: "Is there a problem?"

"No." Jian Luo fell unconscious and perfunctory him first: "It's okay, I can do it myself."

The problem of the bracelet persisted, Jian Luo thought about it, and finally chose "no spouse".

I don't know.

The bracelet immediately displays: [Please re-enter, authentication failed. 】

? ? ?

A question mark appeared above Jian Luo's head.

What's wrong with this bracelet?

He took a deep breath, finally obeyed the wicked power, and chose: "Yes."

The system immediately authenticated successfully, and couldn't wait to give the option: [Please enter your spouse's name and contact information. 】

is it necessary?

Jian Luo glanced at Lu Shifeng quietly, thinking about Xiao Jiujiu in his heart, should he enter the name of the Marshal?

This is a problem.

Lu Shifeng glanced at him: "Are you thinking about losing my name?"

! ! !

Jian Luo was shocked and couldn't believe it: "How do you know?"

"Because this is an associated bracelet." Lu Shifeng said in a low voice: "Obsidian is limited to couples, and you must enter your partner's information."

"..."

Feelings you just know.

Jian Luo swallowed the spit in his heart: "Then I..."

Lu Shifeng nodded: "Fill in me."

"Will it make any difference after filling in you?" Jian Luo was very curious, after all, he had never used this kind of high technology: "I mean, will various functions have any effect on it?"

This thing doesn't have any tracking, some perverted skills.

Lu Shifeng looked at the document sent by the secretary: "It's basically the same, and it can be used normally. Obsidian has the most basic human monitoring system. If your body fluctuates abnormally, I will know as soon as possible."

Jian Luo seems to understand but not understand: "That's it."

Soon, the seed planting base arrived, and Lu Shifeng said to him, "I will pick you up at noon to take you to the hospital for an obstetric examination."

Jian Luo has no opinion: "Okay."

After a few days, he finally returned to work. As soon as he entered the shed, Wang Heng came over excitedly: "Your chili has turned out."

? ? ! !

Jian Luo's eyes widened, and he hurriedly ran over to see it.

It really worked out!

I saw green rhizomes and green seedlings standing firmly on the ground, with green leaves and red fruits. They grew very well. The colors of red and green looked very beautiful. For a moment, I was moved and even filled with Jian Luo. His chest cavity, it was an indescribable moving, as if he was standing on the Earth's land, he had returned to his home planet, and he was looking at his own fields.

Wang Heng said later, "She looks very good."

One sentence brings people back to reality in an instant.