Blood Inheritance

Looking at the little girl, Jian Luo's current mood is like ten thousand grass and mud horses running through his heart.

...

Lu Shifeng looked at Jian Luo and lightly opened his thin lips: "What did you teach?"

Jian Luo hurriedly took his daughter down, nervously shaking his hands, worried that the little girl would make up another golden sentence for him, and sent his father to cremation directly.

Holding Xiaolong, Jian Luo said, "Misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding, kid, it must be nonsense!"

Cold sweat broke out from behind, and under Lu Shifeng's calm gaze, Jian Luo bit his head and looked at the little girl: "You can't say daddy, you know!"

There was a big question mark in Xiao Yinlong's little head. She didn't understand why her father was so angry. Those wet black eyes looked at Jian Luo innocently. He realized later that he might have been murdered, and the little girl sucked it. Nose, began to feel wronged.

Jian Luo panicked again: "Hey, hey, why are you crying?"

The black cub and the second child sat beside the brazier and hooked their little heads to watch the fun.

Jian Luo comforted the child, took time to look at Lu Shifeng angrily, and began to throw the blame: "It's all your fault for making the child cry."

Lu Shifeng: "..."

In fact, Xiao Yinlong just cried and cried casually. Jian Luo took the milk cake next to her to eat, and it quickly went to the side to hold the milk cake with its small paws and gnawed it. The little girl is very smart, and she will accept it as soon as she understands it. The driving force and the ability to observe words are stronger than anyone else, which is a ten percent learned from Jian Luo.

Sure enough, the child stopped crying, Jian Luo glanced at Lu Shifeng, and said with a guilty conscience: "There are still vegetables squatting in the pot, I'll go."

Lu Shifeng: "I'll help you."

Jian Luo nodded randomly: "Oh, good."

The two of them walked to the stove, where the fire relies on a kind of branch. This kind of branch is very magical. It can be kept prosperous for a long time. I use it often, so I know it very well. He said to Lu Shifeng, "You can try one."

Lu Shifeng didn't order it very often, and he didn't click a few times.

Jian Luo then said, "You have to lift it up a bit, and then start from the roots, stems, branches and leaves."

Lu Shifeng finished it in a few moments according to the method that Jian Luo said. Jian Luo didn't know how to order it at the beginning. He tried several times. He looked at Lu Shifeng and sighed: "Amazing. "

After Lu Shifeng put the firewood in, he looked at him again: "Didn't you say I'm stupid?"

"..."

This stubble won't go away.

Jian Luo felt that he and his children depended on him to work hard every day. No matter what, they couldn't hurt others' hearts. After thinking about it, he had to sacrifice!

Thinking of this, Jian Luo said, "Well, don't think that I have any dissatisfaction with you. Actually, you misunderstood. This is actually..."

Lu Shifeng looked up at him.

Jian Luo had a flash of inspiration: "This is actually a nickname!"

...

Lu Shifeng's red eyes looked at Jian Luo quietly, the fire was burning in the stove, he said, "Really?"

I'm Pregnant with the Hope of the Entire PlanetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara