I Guess He Won't Marry You

I simply visited, but did not enter the school.

Lu Shifeng said to Jian Luo, "Let's go to places with many people."

Jian Luo sent out a soul query: "Why?"

"The breath is chaotic." Lu Shifeng stood beside Jian Luo: "When you go back, it will be easy to be uncomfortable."

Jian Luo was so dizzy that he didn't understand anything. In the end, he understood that he would be unaccustomed to the environment. The others didn't frighten him. This was really frightening. Recalling the pain of morning sickness, he really be honest now.

The leader said: "Basically our whole city is like this."

Jian Luo also saw a lot of open space: "Aren't these places used?"

After all, the protective cover is so big, if you leave these places empty, it is really a waste, isn't it?

The leader explained: "These places are used to defend the cannons left by foreign enemies. The forest here is not very safe. After entering the winter, there will be wild animals attacking. If you are not prepared, it will be very dangerous."

Having said that, the leader gave Jian Luo a meaningful look again, and a sarcastic smile appeared on his dark face: "You definitely don't need to worry."

"..."

Jian Luo choked.

If you really want him to say it, you can't deny the leader's words. Compared with these people, they may have a better life. If you don't say anything else, although it can be regarded as a fence in the Dark Star, but only you just need to endure discrimination and don't worry about your life.

And these people have to worry about survival, or it is the most important thing.

Jian Luo frowned: "How long is the winter?"

The chief replied, "Two months."

Soon, it will be soon.

Jian Luo sighed in his heart, and Lu Shifeng next to him said, "Have you enough?"

"Okay."

"Take a break." Lu Shifeng asked him to sit down at the gazebo not far away: "Don't stand for too long."

Jian Luo sat obediently in the gazebo. If he didn't rest, he didn't feel anything, but when he sat down, he felt a little thirsty. He licked his lips and couldn't bear it any longer.

Lu Shifeng said, "Want to drink water?"

Jian Luo was surprised: "You know this too?"

Lu Shifeng didn't explain much, just took out a bottle of water from the storage space of the information bracelet and handed it to Jian Luo.

"You actually packed water."

"Otherwise, do you think everyone is like you, getting off the warship empty-handed?"

"..."

Jian Luo took a few sips of water, then handed it to Lu Shifeng, asking, "Are you thirsty?"

The water cup was brought in front of Lu Shifeng. If Secretary Jin was in front of him now, she would be surprised, because Lu Shifeng's hypocrisy is very terrifying, and the things that others have used, the Marshal must not look down on him. Yes, let alone a drinking cup.

But Jian Luo didn't realize this for the time being, and still held the water glass.

Lu Shifeng's eyes fell on Jian Luo's hand, and the Marshal's eyes were a little scrutinized. After a long silence, just after Jian Luo felt a little strange, he raised his head and saw that Lu Shifeng happened to take him he took the cup in his hand and took a sip of water.