Lu Shifeng is a Soldier

Secretary Jin was stunned.

The little deputy turned around stiffly, seeing Lu Shifeng standing at the door, his whole person was spartan, and he cast a pitying look at Secretary Jin.

Secretary Jin felt that she had encountered the biggest crisis in the workplace in her lifetime: "Yuan, Marshal."

"Yeah." Lu Shifeng came over. His pace was extremely slow, but he felt very oppressive. Every step seemed to be stepping on the apex of a person's heart.

The names of Secretary Jin and the little deputy were rumored to be famous people, but in front of Lu Shifeng, they were as well-behaved as quails at the moment.

Lu Shifeng went to the table and squeezed a French fry in his knuckled hand.

Secretary Jin held it up dog-legged: "You eat."

"This is given to you by that human being alone." Lu Shifeng's voice was low and magnetic: "How can this handsome be loved by others?"

Secretary Jin bit the bullet: "You are joking, everything in the entire military is yours."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows noncommittally, but did not touch the fries, but put the box in Secretary Jin's hand, his fingertips were cold, his handsome profile was sharp and dangerous, the man said quietly, "Let that human continue bring meals."

After he finished speaking, he turned and left.

After a while, Secretary Jin foolishly held the fries: "What does the marshal mean?"

The little deputy took the opportunity to steal a piece of the French fries and eat: "It seems that he is very satisfied with the food, it's surprising, you tell me, the chef of our Dark Star is indifferent, and an unknown blogger in a small place can win."

Secretary Jin remembered the bowl of rice: "He's really special."

The little deputy continued to steal the fries: "Since you can contact him, can you get me some fries too?"

Snap!

Secretary Jin patted off the restless breakup of the little deputy: "If you dare to steal my food again, believe it or not I will kill your head?"

"..."

Little Deputy: Huh.

The next day

Today is Jian Luo's big day. Jiang Jiang has made contact with the screen projection in the central square. It is a day where you can only succeed and not fail.

Before the live broadcast, Jiang Jiang was still talking endlessly: "Don't be nervous, just keep your composure."

Jian Luo: "Oh."

"You really don't need to be nervous." Jiang Jiang added: "Just like before, let go of yourself."

Jian Luo was expressionless: "I'm not nervous."

Jiang Jiang quickly replied to him: "How can you not be nervous! You must be pretending to be strong in such a big scene today!?"

Jian Luo had no choice but to perfunctory: "Oh, I'm so nervous."

Jiang Jiang comforted him: "Don't be nervous, don't be nervous, just treat it like a normal live broadcast!"

"..."

Does his partner have a bit of cat disease?

To be honest, Jian Luo herself is really not nervous, and it's not the first time to be an anchor. What big scene have you never seen before?

Time passed slowly, he entered the kitchen and waited for the live broadcast to start, and the small ball "di" started the official live broadcast.

Jian Luo didn't show his face, he just waved at the screen: "Hello everyone, I'm Luoluo, the anchor of Jinjiang Live Broadcasting Network. Today, let's make a snack, potato chips."