Experience Morning Sickness

Jian Luo leaned against the pool to calm down for a while before it was over.

The stomach was very uncomfortable, but this feeling was a burst of time, and it was soon enough. The kitchen was filled with a fishy smell, which made him still uncomfortable.

Su Liang outside heard a voice: "Luoluo?"

Jian Luo responded in a low voice.

"What's wrong with Luoluo?" Su Liang didn't dare to come over and just stood outside the door: "Is there something uncomfortable?"

Jian Luo shook his head lightly and gestured to indicate that he was fine.

Su Liang was still worried, Jian Luo smiled and gestured silently for her to go out first, the live broadcast was still going on.

The audience in the live broadcast room was also stupid:

"Are you alright, anchor?"

"Do I need to contact the doctor for you?"

"Wuwuwu, anchor, you have to be strong!"

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he saw the news: "I'm fine, don't worry, it's just that my stomach is a little uncomfortable today, so I won't broadcast it today. I'll make it up for everyone tomorrow, sorry."

When his words fell, he saw a thunder swiped on the homepage. User (seal): Just rest, no need to make up.

Lei's special effects brighten the entire page, it is gorgeous and colorful, and it makes people feel very happy.

Jian Luo was a little moved: "Thank you."

Other audience members:

"?? Drag this seal out for me."

"Every time our welfare has him messing up."

"Why, just rely on land mines?!"

After a while, the user (Feng) smashed another landmine and added, "Well, that's all."

Everyone: "..."

Tough enough.

The live broadcast was closed, and Jian Luo stopped cooking and went out directly.

The house was not very ventilated, so he pushed open the door and went into the yard to breathe. It was night, and the small yard was quite quiet, and there was a gentle breeze blowing. He felt much better after standing outside for a while.

Su Liang came from behind: "Luoluo, what's wrong with you?"

Jian Luo rubbed his eyebrows: "I may have eaten with a client at noon today, and I accidentally ate something I shouldn't have."

That's right, it's all Lu Shifeng's fault!

It must be him!

Su Liang looked at Jian Luo's pale face and felt a little distressed: "Luoluo, if it's too hard, don't force it. Mom will find a way for Ah Sheng's tuition. You don't have to work so hard."

Jian Luo quickly shook her head: "I'm not working hard, I just ate bad food, don't think about it, boss."

Only then did Su Liang feel relieved. She said, "Will your mother cook some porridge for you?"

"Okay."

Jian Luo paused, then hesitated again, dodged his eyes and hesitated, causing Su Liang to keep staring at him.

Su Liang smiled: "What else do you want to say?"

"Well..." Jian Luo said softly, "Is there any meat at home? I want to drink lean meat porridge."