Wedding Ceremony

There was a beam of joy outside, and Jian Luo got into the car.

This time the wedding was more grand. In other words, Lu Shifeng didn't think about doing it simply, with lanterns everywhere, and even Longgu put up red banners everywhere in order to follow the customs of human beings. The dragons like black. The two colors of red do not conflict with the red of human beings.

When Jian Luo arrived at the Dragon Valley, he almost didn't realize that this was the Dragon Valley he had seen before. There were colorful worlds everywhere, dazzling, and people were everywhere. The originally empty cloud field was full of banquets, people coming and going. The guests were noisy, but lively and beaming.

The most important ritual of the dragon race is to conclude a partner contract under the divine tree.

When Jian Luo arrived, many seniors of the dragon clan were already there, and their eyes were full of love when they looked at Jian Luo. Most of the elders of the dragon clan were old dragons that were tens of thousands of years old. In the last life either wandering around, or sleeping in the abyss of the Dragon Valley, hardly appearing.

These dragons will only appear when there is a big event in the dragon clan, and one of these things is the wedding of the dragon king.

The elder standing in the middle had his horns all white, and he looked white-haired. He waved to Lu Shifeng and Jian Luo: "Child, come here."

Jian Luo was a little nervous, because Lu Shifeng had no parents alive, so the ugly daughter-in-law didn't need to see her parents-in-law, but what he didn't expect was that when facing a few elders, he was still cowardly, panicked, and scared.

Lu Shifeng sensed Jian Luo's nervousness, he squeezed Jian Luo's hand, gave him strength silently, and whispered, "Let's go."

Jian Luo looked at him, really not too nervous, and nodded lightly: "Okay."

The two walked towards the front together. The grass in Longgu was soft and the air was fresh. Taking a few steps slowly attracted everyone's attention. When they finally stood in front of the elder, Jian Luo's palms seemed to be sweaty.

The elder slowly raised his head, put his hand on Jian Luo's head, and muttered something in his mouth, like a low dragon roar, and like a murmured incantation. There was a sense of coldness from between the eyebrows, and when Jian Luo returned to his senses, the elder had already withdrawn his hand.

Lu Shifeng bowed with him.

The elder slowly put his palms together and said, "Go."

Jian Luo was dragged by Lu Shifeng to the next elder. Before that, he knew that there would be some blessing ceremonies, but no one told him so in detail. Fortunately, Lu Shifeng was quite reliable. With him, I didn't make him embarrassed, and it was generally smooth.

Finally under the witness of all eyes, the blessing ceremony was completed.

Jian Luo obediently stood aside, waiting for the most solemn and important sacrifice at the end of the ceremony. The wind speed around him unconsciously accelerated, almost in the blink of an eye. Several elders who were standing on the ground they suddenly disappeared, replaced by a few dragons flying in the air, giant dragons, a few dragons churning in the sea of ​​​​clouds, and the sound of dragon roars came from afar, resounding through the land of Dragon Valley, and even in the city of the sky. Over the sky.

Not just these few.

Many dragon races turned into their original form and flew into the sky. The dragon roars symphony, and the green luminous **** around the **** tree began to increase, and gradually filled the surrounding area, its branches began to grow, and the towering giant tree made a creaking sound when it moved.