Dragon's Estrus

Jian Luo now finds it difficult.

Originally, he thought about not resigning so late, but now it seems that this is not a question of whether he will resign or not, it is a question of whether he can still live.

Lu Shifeng.

Why mess with him, isn't it bad to cherish life?

Su Liang saw that Jian Luo's face changed again and again, she pulled Jian Luo and sat down on the sofa: "Luoluo, you have become a lot more sensible since the last time you were sick, although you have forgotten a lot of things, your temperament It's not the same as before, but my mother is still very happy. For my mother, as long as you and your brother can be well, my mother is willing to do anything."

Jian Luo's heart tightened: "Mom..."

"Mom doesn't want to be in the light of the Dark Stars, and she doesn't want you to be Lu Shifeng's lover. Mom wants you to be good, just be happy." Su Liang touched Jian Luo's face: "Although my mother is incompetent, but mom never wants you to sacrifice what you want to do."

Jian Luo sighed: "Mom, don't worry, I really have nothing to do with the Marshal, don't worry, it was really an accident. At that time, after I fell, my head was not very good, and I forgot a lot of things, but in the future I will I'll remember it slowly, don't worry."

Su Liang lowered his head, a strange look flashed across his eyes.

"I..." Jian Luo pursed her lips, wondering if she should tell Su Liang the truth: "Mom, actually this body..."

Su Liang suddenly held his hand: "Luoluo!"

Jian Luo fell silent for a moment.

"Mom knows, Mom knows." Su Liang's beautiful eyes flashed with mist, but she quickly put on a smile, she hugged Jian Luo: "As long as you live, you can live."

For a moment.

Jian Luo has mixed feelings in her heart.

He didn't know how to speak, and he couldn't be sure that the poor woman had already known the fact that her son was not there.

Jian Luo had never thought about hiding it from her, and he had never been careful to avoid it, because he wanted to let the family know the truth in a relatively friendly way.

Jian Luo patted Su Liang on the back: "Mom, let's move out of here in the future. If you believe me, I will take you out of here."

Su Liang hesitated for a moment, and finally nodded: "Okay, my mother believes in you."

Military Base.

The entire base was shrouded in unease.

Of course, there is no other reason. The annual manic period of the dragon clan is coming. Since ancient times, the dragon clan will be very belligerent and bloodthirsty during this period. The fighting power is extremely strong, and it is very dangerous.

The little assistant was very distressed: "Secretary Jin, won't the Marshal go to aliens this year?"

Secretary Jin is also very worried: "Usually the Marshal is fighting at this time, but this year is very special. Several galaxies around have been subdued, and now there is a meal on the Dark Star that suits his heart, I don't think the Marshal will be gone."

The little assistant had a bitter face: "But the Marshal can't take his anger out of the enemy, so he has to take out our soldiers."

During this period of time, Lu Shifeng set up a trial for the entire army. Almost every soldier had two moves with him, and everyone was repaired to the point where their bones were convinced. How many people have the strength to go into battle to kill the enemy.