Who is the Black Dragon

Secretary Jin also panicked.

This can't be blamed on her at all. Dark Star's soldiers are strong and good at fighting. They don't need any Sasuke to fight the dragon. They can sit firmly. It's not like Jian Luo, who is cowardly in a group and dares to touch the dragon's horns!

The whereabouts of Jian Luo's "Ahhhh" made Secretary Jin anxious too, she has no wings!

Jian Luo in the air casually saw the ground that was still a hundred meters away from him, and in an instant, he almost thought of his last words.

I didn't expect that I would die at the hands of the dragon in this life. I'm afraid it will blow for several years in the underworld.

A gust of wind blew, and Jian Luo, who closed his eyes and waited to die, suddenly felt that his body was not falling any more, but there was still a rapid wind in his ears, and he didn't dare to open his eyes, so he could only touch it with his hands, it was a little cold to start. Hard to the touch, piece by piece, with a bit of a sharp edge, kind of like... the touch of scales.

Saved?

Even that little golden dragon still has some conscience.

Jian Luo happily opened his eyes, but what he saw was a little golden dragon, but a huge black winged dragon full of explosive power and danger. This was a black dragon several times bigger than the little golden dragon. It is spacious on its body, but also very timid.

The dragon descended slowly and finally stopped on the ground. Jian Luo was so frightened that he didn't dare to move, but Heilong didn't impatiently throw him off.

Secretary Jin stood not far away, buffering for a long time before she dared to come over: "No... Are you okay?"

Jian Luo's heart was beating rapidly, and he said slowly, "It's okay."

"..."

Since you're okay, hurry up and get off the Marshal!

It's not that Jian Luo doesn't want to understand, he just feels that his legs are soft and he can't move at all. The current situation is that he doesn't want to expose this in front of Secretary Jin, so he can only sit with a dead face and thank the benefactor by the way.

Jian Luo patted Heilong on the back, smiled and said, "Brother Heilong, thank you for saving me."

The black dragon has a pair of blood-red eyes. Along with the ruby ​​red of the golden dragon, the blood-red eyes of the black dragon are very penetrating, as if being stared at by an extremely dangerous bloodthirsty beast.

Seeing Jian Luo, her whole body was shocked (Secretary Jin), and she almost blew the **** out of it.

Jian Luo's legs became weaker, and he lay on Heilong's body: "Brother Heilong is indeed a hero among people, a leader among dragons, and I am truly grateful for helping me save my life, but I guess with your noble character, I won't pay back..."

Secretary Jin: "..."

You are cold.

Since she enlisted in the army, no one has ever dared to lie on Lu Shifeng's body. People all over the world know that the Dragon King of the Dragon Clan is a black dragon and the last black dragon in the universe. Sealing a dragon can destroy a planet.

It's such a terrifying dragon, and now a weak human is sitting on his body, and the human is completely unaware of the danger, so let's not stop talking about it.

Heilong turned his face sideways, and those blood-red eyes met the chattering Jian Luo.

The courage that Jian Luo had finally accumulated disappeared immediately, and he climbed down tremblingly: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll come down now."