More Than One

Jian Luo didn't read it again after returning the message from Lord Marshal.

Originally, he thought that planting chili peppers was not difficult. After all, when he was in the greenhouse before, he didn't waste any thought and planted chili peppers, and they looked first-class, but once the environment changed to this place, everything has changed, and problems have followed.

"Brother Jian, the temperature here is a bit wrong."

"Brother, it seems that the water here is not well controlled, and I have poured too much."

"Are the seeds of this chili pepper broken?"

All kinds of problems made his head hurt. It was obvious that when he was alone before, he felt that it would make him easy and bad, but when it came to teamwork, Jian Luo realized that doing a thing well is really not alone. It's enough to understand, being able to lead a whole team is the hardest thing.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but think of Lu Shifeng, how did the Marshal manage to manage an army without being chaotic at all, and even chat with him casually and wander around?

Does this man have three heads and six arms?

It seems that there is time to go back and ask for more advice.

Jian Luo was thinking about things in his heart, and his hands and feet were not idle. Just as he was about to lift his feet to walk away, Jiang Kang next to him said, "Luoluo, you are tired. Drink some water."

While speaking, Jiang Kang handed the water in his hand to Jian Luo.

Jian Luo took the water: "Thank you."

"It's nothing." Jiang Kang said to him, "Come and see, I planted all the plants in this row. I planted them exactly according to your instructions. If there is no problem, I will help them plant them together, at least planting them together. All the goals we set for today have been completed."

Jian Luo squatted down to check and found that Jiang Kang really had two brushes, and they were planted very well.

Jiang Kang said: "When I was studying abroad on an alien planet, I also learned a lot of alien planting techniques. When I came back, I thought that with us humans, we could be more innovative and get rid of our shackles."

It was the first time that Jian Luo knew that there was an alien studying abroad. Since he crossed over, he has been staying in the Dark Star, and he has no chance to go outside at all.

When it comes to this topic, Jian Luo is inevitably interested: "What's the difference between an alien planet and a Dark Star?"

Jiang Kang's skin is very white, and when he smiles, he is indeed very gentle: "I feel that the technology of the Dark Stars will be developed, the air of the planet and the per capita happiness will be higher, but the alien words will be a little confusing, some planets focus on industry, so the entire planet is made of reinforced concrete, and some planets focus on water resources, so half of the planet is sea..."

Jian Luo was taken aback for a moment.

"Dark Star is still the most suitable for human habitation." Jiang Kang's eyes swept across Jian Luo's wrist: "Luoluo, where is the bracelet I gave you before, why did you change it?"

Jian Luo frowned: "You gave that bracelet?"

Jiang Kang sighed: "It seems that you really forgot. It was a birthday present I gave you. I bought it for you with the money I saved for a long time. You said that you would wear it for the rest of your life."

"..."

Thanks.

I really can't wear that short-circuited bracelet for the rest of my life.