I Scored Twice

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng with a stunned expression.

Lu Shifeng sat on the chair as steady as an old dog. Not only did he not feel that something was wrong with him, but he continued to say: "But you can rest assured that even if the child is not mine, I will help take care of it, after all, this is the descendant of the Dragon Clan."

? ? ?

A question mark slowly rose from Jian Luo's head.

Is Lu Shifeng the role that he unilaterally arranged for himself to take over? Jian Luo was full of complaints. He said, "Do you think Silver Ash is a silver dragon. Can his child... be so black?"

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and looked at Jian Luo, those blood-red eyes instantly sharpened, and the whole person's aura changed a little. Seeing that Jian Luo's heart trembled, he unconsciously began to recall where he made a mistake.

Just when he started to scatter his thoughts, Lu Shifeng's voice was a little dull: "Do you think the black dragon is ugly?"

! ! !

I do not!

Jian Luo said dryly: "I didn't mean that."

Lu Shifeng didn't know if he was comforted, but explained in a low voice: "Dragon kings are generally black and white, silver and gray inherit the replica of the old dragon king, and the child born may be a black dragon, you don't have to doubt it."

"..."

I really don't.

Jian Luo felt a sense of powerlessness. He even wanted to pry open Lu Shifeng's head to see if it was filled with paste?

Just when Jian Luo was about to speak, the little black cub suddenly started to circle in circles. He looked a little anxious, and there was a milky snort in his throat.

Jian Luo: "What's wrong?"

Not far away, Lu Shifeng said, "He wants convenience."

Jian Luo took half a beat before he could react. That's right, the black cub has been eating tons of meals since he was born, and he hasn't used the toilet yet. Thinking of this, he quickly picked up the black cub and entered the bathroom inside. Hygienic handling of cubs.

By the way, he took a bath with the cub in hot water. Before, he never knew that he could take care of others so meticulously. It was only after he had a child that he realized that a loving mother is really worried about everything. I don't dislike children or anything. I really think that children are good everywhere, and they are cute everywhere. Anyway, they are much more pleasing than dog men.

The bubble for bathing Jian Luo wiped a little on the cub, and the black cub rubbed around and finally successfully rubbed it on his face. The white foam completely stunned him, and the little dragon was stunned for a while, and then hit him. He sneezed, his whole body turned over, and the little wings behind him trembled.

Jian Luo giggled and couldn't stop laughing.

In the bathroom, Jian Luo specially made a small basin for him to play in the water, but the cub who was teased didn't think it was a prank by his mother at all. Instead, he had a good time playing with water. The cub's cry is delicate and tender, and it sounds very pleasant.

Jian Luo poked at his cute little horn: "Much cuter than your father."

Taking the cubs out of the bathroom, there was no one outside, and it was already dark. Jian Luo guessed that Lu Shifeng might have gone to sleep elsewhere. After all, the old stubborn seemed to be still struggling with the question of whether a man or a woman would accept it or not, oh no, an orphan. Widows cannot live in the same room, they must obey women.