You Listen To Me Explain

Just when the two were at a stalemate, the cries of the cub came from behind. Even if they were separated by a distance, Jian Luo could still hear him clearly, and decided to give up and go back to see the child.

The little black dragon in childhood can't fly yet, so the wings behind it can be used as a cute decoration at most, and its greatest effect may be limited to cuteness.

The little brat stood on the slate, watching Jian Luo come back, excitedly circling and wanting to hug.

Jian Luo took a towel from the house and wiped his face: "You got food on your face."

When wiping his face, the cub is very obedient and won't struggle, so he can just let Jian Luo wipe on his face. If Jian Luo wipes softly, he will purr comfortably, softly and shallowly, very well behaved.

Just—a bit naughty.

Jian Luo was holding the towel, and seeing his little paws hooked, he picked up the towel and shook it. Who knew that the brat would not let go, even the dragon belt towel was hanging in the air, he could not laugh or cry: "Come down."

The little brat obviously regarded this as a kind of game, and started to climb up the towel, the dragon's strange stubbornness increased, even though he was small, he was very fast, he climbed up after a while, although he stretched out his claws when he grabbed the towel, when he climbed up and touched Jian Luo's skin, he automatically retracted it and stepped on Jian Luo's shoulder with a small meat pad.

The teenager next to him said, "Your pet is so smart."

Maybe all the parents are half proud and half complaining, and Jian Luo also said, "He is naughty."

The brat didn't understand human words, but he automatically concluded that he was complimenting himself. After Jian Luo's voice fell, he hummed twice as if in agreement, raised his noble faucet, and was too proud.

Teenagers are entertained.

Jian Luo put Xiaolong back on the ground and started serving the meal. Although he quarreled with Lu Shifeng, he was a very mature adult. He wouldn't get angry and give Lu Shifeng a meal regardless of his temper. After all when he was pregnant, he didn't have a small temper, and Lu Shifeng didn't let him go hungry.

After Jian Luo had finished his meal, he looked back and found that Lu Shifeng had been standing behind him for some time, and the black cub who was on the ground was playing with him as a ladder.

Lu Shifeng didn't bother to pay attention to him, but the black cub was tireless.

Jian Luo handed him the bowl: "Rice."

Lu Shifeng took it over and he wanted to say that the dragons don't need to eat every day, but when he looked at the boy next to him, the boy thought he was asking about his taste, and said directly: "It's delicious!"

Lu Shifeng's heart was a little blocked again.

The teenager sighed: "I have never eaten such delicious meat paste, I think I can eat another pot."

Hearing what he said, Lu Shifeng, who was about to resign, silently picked up his spoon and ate with his head down.

Jian Luo sat on the small stool next to him to eat, and while he was eating, there was half an egg in the bowl. This was a snack he specially gave to Lu Shifeng, and Lu Shifeng just silently put it to him and continued to eat.

Jian Luo hesitated for a moment, but still said: "You are injured, I will make up for you."

Lu Shifeng paused, his red eyes looked at Jian Luo, his eyes flashed slightly, and finally he just said solemnly: "Human bodies are more fragile, you just need to take care of yourself."