Pin Account

But this is also the matter of the Dark Stars themselves, and Jian Luo can't say anything after looking at it.

There was a child next to their table, who should be Jian Sheng's good friend. He was pasting paper by himself, and he couldn't get it after a long time.

Jian Sheng said to Jian Luo, "Brother, I'll teach him."

Jian Luo has no opinion: "You go."

Jian Luo is still very happy to see that his brother has friends. Children just want to play.

Jian Sheng taught in the past for a while, obviously preparing to bring his good friend a piece of origami, but unfortunately he was inexperienced and could not cut paper, so he had to look back and ask Jian Luo for help.

Jian Luo understood, stood up and walked over: "What's wrong?"

Jian Sheng raised the paper and said to Jian Luo, "Why can't the stars I cut the paper fold up?"

This is a long piece of paper that is not very standard, and it is relatively soft. Jian Luo can see where the problem is at a glance. He bends down and sits next to the two children while helping to correct the size of the paper. He said, "Don't use too soft paper for stacking, otherwise it will be difficult to stack, and the stars generally have long strips, so they should not be too wide, otherwise it will be difficult to stack."

Dark Star's children are a little unnatural to adults.

Jian Luo realized that, he took the initiative to move a little further, and then put the folded star in his hand on the table: "Well, that's it."

When choosing the paper, I specially picked a piece of golden paper. The little stars folded out are also golden, and they are very beautiful to shine in the light. The little stars are standing on the table.

Jian Sheng widened his mouth and said strangely, "It's beautiful."

His friend looked like a taciturn boy, and when he saw the stars, he said softly, "It's beautiful."

Jian Luo is also very satisfied: "Isn't it, it's very beautiful!"

The two children nodded along, but it was difficult to learn. Fortunately, Jian Luo was very patient and willing to explain more to the children.

They were sitting in the front of the classroom, and naturally some parents noticed it. Originally, everyone was at work every day, so how could they be able to do these handicrafts, but when they saw Jian Luo, they made a handicraft work, and it saved a lot of trouble. what!

The first one who couldn't hold back was a dragon clan. The dragon clan was very sensitive to the breath of the dragon clan, and naturally they were very kind to Jian Luo.

"Sir?" A young lady from the dragon clan came over, bent down and smiled: "I see that you seem to be doing handicrafts, can I learn it too?"

Jian Luo also recognized that it was the Dragon Clan, and he said decisively, "Okay!"

The child of Miss Dragon Clan is with a boy with blond hair. She led the boy over and said, "I will take Xiao Kai to study together."

Jian Luo nodded and praised, "Your son is so cute."

Miss Dragon Clan came over and sat down with a chair, and shook her head: "No, Xiao Kai is not my son, but the child of my comrade-in-arms."

Jian Luo fell stunned.

"Yeah, isn't your partner a dragon? I don't know." The lady smiled shyly: "Because my comrade-in-arms passed away, he donated his genes when he passed away. This is his replica, because the child Is he relatively young, so he can be adopted, and I will be responsible for raising him."