Excuse Me

The people in the live broadcast room were very excited, and even more excited, they couldn't help themselves, and they started to get excited by contacting their relatives and friends.

"Come on, come on, Jian Luo is live."

"There is a cub, I've got it!"

"Ah, ah, sister, hurry up and stop chasing novels."

For a time, the number of viewers in the live broadcast room with only a few million people online suddenly doubled, and the speed was as exciting as a rocket.

Jian Luo took out the fries and blew them, and they got close. The aroma of the fries spread into his nose with his movements. It was very fragrant, and it attracted people's appetite. The potatoes were golden and crispy rolled in oil, the most beautiful thing. The moment it was just out of the pot, the golden skin was broken as soon as it was bitten, and a small piece had great magic power.

"Suck it, Moonlight is also out, but I think this is more delicious."

"I want to eat fried chicken."

"What is bread crumbs? It's so fragrant that the child next door to my house is crying."

After Jian Luo finished blowing the fries, he put the fries into Long Aotian's hand, he said, "Eat it while you hold it, take it slow."

'Chirp'

Long Aotian responded and started eating fries.

The three eat very well and are very well behaved. The younger sister here is more gentle and delicate. Long Batian eats very silently and has almost no sense of existence. Only the boss eats wildly, swallowing and chewing slowly.

Jian Luo: "..."

The same mother was born, how can the difference be so big.

He slowly shredded fried chicken for the cubs and said, "After a while, dad will study how to make Coke."

Puffed food, fat house happy water, although these things are high in calories, they can improve people's sense of happiness. Jian Luo doesn't let the children eat more, but the dragon cubs are excited every time they eat.

So does the audience:

"My God, it's crunchy and so delicious."

"It smells so good, anchor, don't give it to the cub, you can eat it yourself!"

Because the target of the hologram is Jian Luo, the audience can only smell the smell, but cannot eat it in their mouths. They simply cry a bunch of people. After feeding the children, Jian Luo washed the dragon cubs' hands and let the cubs clean up the place to eat by themselves. After cleaning up, he said, "Go back to do your homework."

Long Aotian hugged Jian Luo's wrist reliedly, the whole little dragon cub was obviously a mother Baolong.

Jian Luo poked at him: "Don't make trouble."

Long Aotian snorted twice, and made trouble for a while before pulling his younger siblings back to do their homework, and bumped into a small ball when he left.

However, the audience who were suddenly bumped into were very excited:

"I'm so happy to see the cub."

"It's so cute, is that what kids are like?"

"I want to climb the window in the middle of the night..."

"Wake up, Lu Shifeng warned."

Most of the people's attention is on the dragon cub, and a small number of people's attention is all on the fried chicken and bread crumbs. Everyone is going to cry because of the smell, and many people are begging to be put on the shelves.