Surprise!

The silence in the room was terrifying.

Lu Shifeng was silent for a while and said, "We'll talk about it later."

I don't know if it was an illusion, but Jian Luo always felt that Lu Shifeng's eyes were not as quiet as they used to be, and there seemed to be a little bit of dodging. This is rarely the case with Lu Shifeng.

Inexplicably, a smile appeared on the corner of Jian Luo's mouth. If he had the intuition to miss this opportunity, he might have to wait for a long time.

So he rarely had bad thoughts: "Now let's talk."

Lu Shifeng's hand holding Jian Luo's arm tightened unconsciously, and the Marshal was obviously a little nervous.

Jian Luo took a lot of time to relax, but he didn't expect to turn over a serf to sing. If this scene could be recorded, how could it be included in the top ten famous scenes of Dark Star? Under Jian Luo's gaze, Lu Shifeng's eyes gradually turned away. , apparently he should also fully recall those scalp-tingling remarks:

"The child can't be mine."

"You should be more polite."

"I think......"

Looking at Jian Luo's smug eyes, Lu Shifeng made him laugh for a while before he said, "I'm your brother?"

Jian Luo's smile suddenly solidified on his face.

"Is the child silver-grey?" Lu Shifeng repeated what Jian Luo had said: "The nickname between us is your father, how stupid?"

"..."

Embarrassment slowly climbed up Jian Luo's body.

It was obvious that they had the upper hand just now, but in a short while it became a process of exposing and embarrassing each other.

Jian Luo coughed lightly: "Then, why don't we take a look at what's going on outside, what do you think?"

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Really?"

He slowly retracted the hand holding Jian Luo's arm and asked, "No, do you want to listen now?"

"...I suddenly don't want to hear it anymore."

The corner of Lu Shifeng's mouth twitched into a smile, and looked at Jian Luo lovingly.

Jian Luo's anger came from his heart, hugging the three cubs next to him, and he couldn't let the cubs learn badly from Lu Shifeng!

Outside

The fires and thick smoke continued.

From time to time, some surviving beasts flew past the village, and the sight of the entire stockade was shocking. Lu Shifeng asked Jian Luo to hug the three children, and he said, "Wait for me."

Jian Luo didn't know what he was going to do, but he instinctively believed in Lu Shifeng: "Okay, let's go."

When his words fell, Lu Shifeng disappeared.

The three cubs found out where Lu Shifeng was one step earlier than Jian Luo. The younger sister's tender voice was evident in the fireworks and noise around her. She raised her head to look at the sky and said softly, "Daddy"

Jian Luo raised his head.

There is a black dragon in the sky, its figure is especially obvious in the orange-red sky. The black dragon is piercing through the clouds and mist, and its movements are chic and free. Then, a distant but shocking dragon roar seems to come from In the distance, from the sky, Long Yin Jiutian, everything on the ground seems small and fragile.