Separate

When Jian Luo heard this, his heartbroken instantly came out.

He hugged the sister and touched its head: "We are just going home, and we will be going home soon."

Long Aotian, who was not far away, seemed to have calmed down as well. After finding that the struggle was useless, he leaned against the glass wall and squatted down obediently. The direction of the dragon cub was facing Jian Luo, and he cast a hopeful look at him, hoping that his father would come and save yourself.

Jian Nan was stared at by those eyes, and his heart felt as if a needle was stabbed. He subconsciously took two steps forward, and the doctor behind said: "Don't cross the warning line, this may affect the test results, and it may be necessary later. Once again, you can rest assured that our technology will not make your little highness feel uncomfortable."

When Long Aotian saw Jian Luo walking towards it, he couldn't squat anymore. The little cub jumped on the glass wall and chirped non-stop. Every piece of its scales revealed anxiety and anxiety. The top, and later found it useless and began to try to hit with the body.

Jian Luo was in a hurry, his tears were about to fall, but it was too late to digest his feelings. As a mother, he was even more afraid that the child would hurt him, so he said to the doctor: "Can I talk to it?"

The doctor hesitated for a moment: "Yes."

They gave Jian Luo a small button for communication, through which the sound could be transmitted to the glass. Jian Luo hurriedly walked to the child. He suppressed the emotions in his heart and said in a gentle voice, "Cub?"

Long Aotian cried out in grievance.

The child was probably so angry that he even forgot to speak, and only used his voice to express his dissatisfaction, but fortunately, although he forgot to speak, he could understand what he said.

Jian Luo said, "It's okay, don't be afraid. Uncle and aunt are checking your body. After checking your body, you won't always catch a cold, so you can go out hunting with daddy."

Long Aotian was shocked when he heard the word "hunting".

In the world of children, hunting is equivalent to having something to eat, and the father who has something to eat will make delicious meatballs for it, and the younger brothers and sisters don't have to starve, so hunting is the best, the best game.

'Chirp'

Long Aotian squatted down and shouted at Jian Luo.

Jian Luo hurriedly said: "Do you remember what daddy said, only a strong dragon is a mature and stable man, cub is an older brother, and your younger brother and sister is watching you, daddy believes that what you can do is no?"

Some words Long Aotian can't understand, but he probably understands one meaning, a man will not be afraid!

Long Aotian is a very self-respecting dragon. He immediately sat down, let out a soft cry, and finally gave up hitting the wall. After getting used to the temperature and light of the glass wall, he was not so afraid anymore. He took a turn in the glass wall, holding his head high, as if he were a leader going to the countryside.

'Chirp'

It screamed at Jian Luo again, and its pride broke through the sky.

Jian Luo laughed: "En, Zaizai is indeed a man who is not afraid at all!"

The doctors were relieved to see that it was really quiet, and the examination was completed soon after speeding up the rhythm.

The doctor said, "Next."