Jealous (Two More)

Jian Luo didn't expect to encounter such an incident at all.

Holding the phone, his voice trembled a little: "Well, Brother Zhou, it may not be convenient. I have something to do at home these two days, so I'm afraid I won't be able to meet."

Brother Zhou was obviously unhappy: "Luoluo, are you worried that I am a bad person? Don't worry, brother is not a bad person, I just want to be an ordinary friend with you."

"..."

I understand the truth, but you have to believe that it is not my life that is in danger, but you, I am saving you, brother!

Jian Luo couldn't make sense with him: "Brother Zhou, I really have something to do, so just meet."

Brother Zhou's tone became cold and hung up.

Jian Luo breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that the other end hung up.

In fact, I recalled that that time was also forced by life. Because of the academic background, no formal company would want him. I also thought about finding some grass-roots jobs to try, but when I found my first catering job, it was because of the chef. He ended up doing nothing to him. Later, he also did some work. During the process of work, he started to work part-time as an anchor to make money and pay rent. Although he left the countryside, it was more difficult than he imagined to gain a firm foothold in the city. Many, many times harder.

Slowly, because he was born in the countryside, he knew a lot of simple food, but the more down-to-earth food, the more the elite white-collar workers in the city pursued, so slowly, his popularity in the live broadcast room also increased.

But the pressure is also great.

In order to survive, he also learned to chat with these big brothers and cook.

In fact, it wasn't too much trouble. These big brothers never made excessive demands on him. At most, they only ordered food. After nagging a little, he still remembered that one big brother said: "You are a child in the countryside, you are alone Life in the city is not easy, everyone supports you and loves you."

Jian Luo never felt inferior when broadcasting this business. He survived by his own craftsmanship and lived by his own methods, which is not ashamed.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo said to Lu Shifeng, "I used to be an anchor when I lived on the ancient Earth. This is my job. They are... equivalent to my customers."

Lu Shifeng sat on the sofa: "Is it like this every day?"

Jian Luo was stunned for a while, he was silent for a while, and nodded lightly: "The phone will definitely be answered every day."

These are all facts, he didn't want to lie, he was telling the truth, he had never met any of these people, he just took them as clients, if the Marshal had any prejudice against him because of this, he would have no idea. Words can be said.

Lu Shifeng stood up, walked over, and stopped in front of him. This time, instead of looking down at him, he squatted down. He was already tall. If he squatted like this, he was wearing such cute pajamas, the majesty has been reduced a lot at once.

Jian Luo raised his face and looked at him.

Lu Shifeng opened his thin lips lightly: "It's hard work."

Jian Luo fell silent for a moment.

Lu Shifeng stretched out his long arms, his broad palms fell on Jian Luo's head, and rubbed gently: "Well done."

Jian Luo's eyes widened. He was very close to Lu Shifeng and could clearly meet those eyes. Those eyes were neither contemptuous nor underestimated. He just touched his head gently, said to him, well done.