Kiss

'Boom'

The box fell to the ground, kicking up dust all over the place.

Jian Luo hugged the young man and fell to the ground, groaned, they fell to the side, the young man's notebook and pen flew far away due to the inertia of force, and there was some terrifying smashing sound in his ears, dust flying, not far away There was thunder in the sky, and the young man was dumbfounded. He subconsciously looked sideways at Jian Luo who was beside him, and then saw a figure curled up together.

The young man said, "Brother Jian?"

Jian Luo groaned and curled up in pain.

All of a sudden, although it was not obvious, the young man smelled the blood smell. It wasn't too heavy, but the blood smell did exist. The red liquid flowed down from Jian Luo's fingers and was startling on the fair skin.

The young man's eyes widened, and he almost panicked and shouted, "Someone here, someone here!"

Jian Luo sighed inwardly, and said, "Don't make a fuss, you're not dead yet."

The young man was in a trance when he saw him speak, and when he looked up, he saw the wound on Jian Luo's face, a very obvious bloodstain, which was bleeding down at the moment, and almost touched his eyes.

Because of the movement on their side, many people came over when they heard the sound. As soon as they approached, they saw potatoes scattered on the ground and people sitting on the ground. Blood flowed down Jian Luo's face, which looked shocking.

Someone exclaimed: "Call an ambulance!"

Some people also ran and called Su Liang.

Jian Luo had to remind: "Bring the medicine kit, stop the bleeding first."

Maybe most of the people were panicking, and they didn't think about taking the medicine box. Now, when Jane Luo took the initiative to talk about it, they reacted.

When Su Liang ran over, a group of people were surrounding Jian Luo to treat his wound. She ran over and saw that Jian Luo's face froze, her nose was sore, her eyes were red, and tears suddenly fell: "Luoluo."

Jian Luo knew it was her when he heard the voice. He turned his back to Su Liang and said, "Mom, don't worry, it's nothing serious."

Su Liang cried even more sadly.

A group of people gathered around here, and the sound of an ambulance finally came not far away. The medical staff didn't care much when they heard that someone was injured, but they couldn't sit still when they heard the patient's name.

Jian Luo

No one does not know his name, and he is already a national treasure.

"Excuse me."

"Get out of the way."

"Family just follow."

The panicked scene was chaotic. Jian Luo's last memory was the white roof of the ambulance. Everything else was like a bubble to him. The last thought when he closed his eyes was what he would do when Lu Shifeng came back, is simply embarrassing.

...

Jian Luo had a dream.

In the dream, he was already a white-haired grandfather, while Lu Shifeng was still young. His three children had grown up and had their own achievements in their respective fields, but he couldn't watch them marry their wives in his lifetime. Having a child, this lonely life has left countless regrets.

"Aren't you awake yet?"

"The doctor said it's just two days..."

There was a sound from far to near, Jian Luo's eyelashes trembled slightly and he opened his eyes. The first thing his nose smelled was the smell of disinfectant, which was a bit pungent and sobering.