Questions From Your Majesty

Jian Luo let the children go to bed early.

After all, it's better to stop this topic as soon as possible, otherwise, when their father comes back, there may be a **** case.

After Jian Luo returned to his room, the light was on. He sat at the desk and started writing a diary. Since Lu Shifeng left, he has developed the habit of writing a diary. There are many things he wants to talk to Lu Shifeng sharing, the small things every day, interesting, troubled, missed.

He doesn't know how long or when Lu Shifeng will come back. He can even say that human life is short like a fleet of horses, and illness is commonplace. Any wave may disappear. He hopes to leave something for Lu Shifeng, even if it's just a book.

Of course, he prefers to leave his future years to that man, as long as he comes back sooner.

...

The next day

Early in the morning, Jian Luo received a text message from Earth. It was a few words, but it was heartening - the Dark Dtar couple was found to be pregnant!

This is the first couple of Dark Star to conceive again in thousands of years. They did not rely on electronic information technology or external force, but rely on herbal plants to condition their bodies and achieve natural conception. This means that this planet that has been lonely for thousands of years has been saved!

Jian Luo's excitement is beyond words: "Really, has it been confirmed?"

The old doctor said: "I only notified when the three-month-old fetus is normal. If the old man does not do anything unsure, you should notify the medical team over at Dark Star to come over."

It is still up to professional people to take care of the Dark Star fetus, and in case of any accident, it will not come back.

Jian Luo: "Don't worry, I still understand this."

After getting the 100% news, Jian Luo notified the official people. When they heard the news, they were stunned for a while, and even the words were not easy to say: "Really, is it true? Jian sir, are you kidding me?"

Jian Luo smiled: "I don't think it's funny at all if it's a joke."

The Dark Star over there was silent for a moment and actually cried. It was unbelievable that the inextricable Dark Star who had always been noble and proud actually cried, which made Jian Luo a little surprised.

"I'm sorry, I'm so excited." The man said, "My wife and I both dreamed of having a child. We, we, we never thought that it would be possible."

Jian Luo comforted him: "Everything will be fine, don't be sad."

The man cheered up very quickly: "Mr. Jian, what you said is that we will send someone over now, thank you, thank you, thank you human beings, thank you for Earth, you are our great savior, and the Dark Star people will always be grateful to you."

Listening to his incoherent words, Jian Luo smiled lightly: "No need to thank me, if you didn't accept us who were wandering and wandering back then, perhaps human beings would have already become extinct. Help each other, as it should."

The male doctor on the opposite side sighed again.

After finishing the call, Jian Luo rushed to An Paradise. This matter is no trivial matter. If the herbal medicine is feasible, he will deploy manpower and send people to move to Earth on a large scale, and his original purpose is actually to let everyone humanity returns home.

After returning home, Jian Luo immediately said to Qing'er, "I'm going to hold a meeting. Please inform me so that all supervisors and above will come to me for a meeting."