Wedding Gift

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng in disbelief.

Lu Shifeng's handsome face was full of solemnity and seriousness, as if they were not talking about age, but an unfathomable strategic plan. Falling for a moment gave birth to the illusion that I was actually making trouble.

Jian Luo held back for a long time, then smiled: "You, don't make trouble!"

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "What I said is true."

"The lifespan of a human being is only over a hundred years old. You can be my grandfather at your age." Jian Luo attacked him mercilessly.

Lu Shifeng looked at Jian Luo silently, as if thinking about this sentence, inexplicably hurt, as if he was hurt by Jian Luo's words.

Jian Luo sighed in his heart and changed his mind: "That, I didn't mean that..."

Lu Shifeng said: "Respect the old and love the young."

"What?"

"Since I'm not a child." Lu Shifeng tried to reason with him: "Respect grandpa too."

...

There was a moment of silence in the air.

Quite a while

Jian Luo laughed mercilessly, and bent over in front of grandfather's face with a ruthless smile, not saving grandpa any face at all.

Lu Shifeng stared at him deadly.

Jian Luo laughed enough before saying, "What you said also makes sense."

"That's it." Jian Luo thought of a way for him: "We can call when the time comes. By the way, you remember to hold the cubs. If you don't see the children, I will miss them."

? ? ?

Lu Shifeng: "To look after the children?"

Seeing that his tone was wrong, Jian Luo promptly changed his mind and said, "Look at you too."

Lu Shifeng was satisfied with this. He touched Jian Luo's head and felt the touch of soft hair in his rough palm. The human being in front of him was fragile and petite, as if it would disappear in the blink of an eye. He wanted to circle Jian Luo. Carry it with you all the time, I can't wait to melt people into bone and blood.

Jian Luo muttered an additional sentence: "We've been together for so long, we're only separated for a few days, don't be sad, it will be soon."

Lu Shifeng rubbed his head and said in a low voice, "I want to see you more."

"It's not that I can't see it later..."

After Jian Luo subconsciously answered the conversation, he remembered that Lu Shifeng was going to practice in the fantasy realm, and his heart suddenly felt sour. When he thought that he might not be able to see it in the future, he felt that his heart had begun to ache. His emotions are always written on his face and can be easily detected.

Lu Shifeng lowered his head and kissed his forehead: "What makes you always ready to be a widow."

Jian Luo looked at him in surprise.

Lu Shifeng's blood-red eyes flashed a slightly condescending smile: "I'm not that weak yet."

Jian Luo hugged him, wrapped her arms around Lu Shifeng's waist, and rubbed his face against him. He wanted to comfort Lu Shifeng but knew that it was best to say nothing at this time.

...

The next day

Marshal Lu's plan is this.

Although it was said that Jian Luo couldn't come to see him, he could see Jian Luo secretly. The rule was that he was dead and he was alive, so he always had to use his brains. Unfortunately, Marshal Lu, who had exhausted all the organs, never thought of it. Jian Luo actually ran away without saying a word.