Am I Not Cute

"..."

Jian Luo looked at the word and deeply understood its meaning.

Lu Shifeng said, "Have you learned it?"

"I'll try my best." Jian Luo lay on his back: "I don't know what I, a man who can live for decades, can learn from these things?"

Lu Shifeng threw the book to him: "Sleep says you can only live for a few decades?"

? ? ?

Jian Luo was shocked, he sat up suddenly, looked at Lu Shifeng, and stammered a little: "What, what do you mean?"

Lu Shifeng leaned against the bed and looked at him lazily: "In March, I was also injured a little bit, did you smell it?"

Jian Luo scratched his head, recalled for a moment, and said honestly, "No."

Lu Shifeng nodded: "The flesh and blood of the dragon family has the function of healing. When you breed a little dragon, the blood of the little dragon is also fused with your genes, and all the functions of your body will be improved, and your lifespan is also listed."

? ? !

Jian Luo subconsciously and covered his lower abdomen, which was a rare shock.

He thought that the dragon cub would make trouble with himself all day long, he was just playing, but he didn't expect that he would be the beneficiary!

Lu Shifeng hooked his lips and smiled: "Do you still think they are cumbersome?"

"..."

Don't be so straightforward.

Jian Luo coughed lightly and eased his mood: "No, I've never felt that way, I'm going to take a shower!"

Lu Shifeng frowned: "Go slowly."

"I know, why are you as long-winded as my mother?"

"..."

The next day.

Today is the end of Jian Luo's class, and it's time to go back to school, no, one day back to Fenghuangtai for class, he carried a small schoolbag early in the morning, and he was still reciting words in the car.

Lu Shifeng corrected his pronunciation and said, "I don't blame you for not doing well in the test."

"I know." Jian Luo bit his pen: "But since you've learned it, learn it well, you said that I can live a hundred years, so I need to have a good skill, maybe in the future I can not only play in the Dark Star Live broadcast, I can also broadcast live on the Universe Live Broadcasting Network!"

Lu Shifeng patted his hand down: "Long live a hundred years? You curse yourself?"

"..."

Damn Dark Star people, live a long time?

Jian Luo decided not to care about him and continued to struggle with foreign languages. He is not a complete scumbag in terms of learning. Sometimes he still has a little talent. It is divided into wanting to learn and not wanting to learn. If he wants to study, he will definitely learn.

Arrived at Phoenix Terrace.

Lu Shifeng said, "Someone will pick you up for dinner at noon."

"No!" Jian Luo pressed his storage button and pointed to the lunch box inside: "This is my homemade insulated lunch box, which is very reliable. I can eat it by myself at noon."

Lu Shifeng frowned and looked at the small box: "That's all."

The corner of Jian Luo's mouth twitched: "There are two layers in it, and I have always eaten holy dragon fruit as my staple food, and the others are already fine!"