You Are Not Carrying My Child

Once a person becomes addicted to drama, no one can stop it.

Lu Shifeng looked at him quietly, and finally said after Jian Luo cried out about all his evil deeds: "Done?"

Jian Luo wiped away the nonexistent tears: "Well."

"Are you talking about what happened?" Lu Shifeng's red eyes stared at him quietly.

Hey, you boy dare to question me.

This kind of grievance Jian Luo couldn't bear anyway, he snorted softly: "What am I lying to you for?"

Lu Shifeng was sitting cross-legged on the stone, but now, he leaned down and approached Jian Luo a little, the man's breath was a little oppressive, the more he approached, the more guilty Jian Luo stuttered: "You, what are you doing? , I tell you, you are still young, I will not give in!"

Lu Shifeng got closer, the boy's eyes fell on Jian Luo's stomach, and he said in a deep voice, "You haven't given birth yet."

"I... um."

Countless to miss this stubble!

Jian Luo was a little embarrassed, but as long as he was shameless, his sense of shame would not catch up with him: "This is the second child, you are the one who abandoned us with the first child!"

...

Lu Shifeng was silent.

Jian Luo finally found the reason for hustling, and he could go on: "We were fine when we had the first child, but later, after the child was born, I was old, and there was no freshness, and the princess she's so beautiful, she grabs your attention as soon as she appears..."

Lu Shifeng: "Which princess?"

Jane fell hard: "Just the one from the blood clan, okay, you still have a lot of princesses?"

Lu Shifeng sat back to his senses again: "If it's her, you don't have to worry."

"Why?" Jian Luo said confidently: "You used to coax me so sweetly before, but I didn't expect that this skill was not something you only grew up with, but now you have learned it at such a young age, you don't need to say any more. , I won't believe it."

While talking, Jian Luo took on a grievance attitude. Although he pretended to cry on the face, he was secretly happy inside. In reality, he was obliging, it is not easy to deal with a small land.

Hahaha, finally out of breath.

Lu Shifeng, you have today too!

Lu Shifeng gave him a silent look: "If it was her, I wouldn't cheat on her."

Jian Luo didn't believe it: "What's the reason?"

"She looks uglier than you." Lu Shifeng had no desire to survive: "You can rest assured."

...

There was silence in the air.

Jian Luo was not comforted, he was so angry that he blew his beard and stared: "What did you say?"

Lu Shifeng was silent.

Jian Luo absolutely can't stand this grievance, forget it in reality, why should he be arrogant in his dreams?

Thinking of this, Jian Luo started to lift the tiles on the wall, he clambered over and pressed half of his body on Lu Shifeng's body, reluctantly: "What did you say, do you think I'm ugly, okay you, so you are so think about it, you are too much for you, no dog man can be trusted, well, I am blind and saw the wrong person, can I just leave..."

On a rainy day, the stones were a little slippery, and Jian Luo's movements were a little bigger. Accidentally, his feet slipped and his whole body fell down: "Yeah!"