Dark Star F4

Jian Luo went back into the warship.

The bag that Aya gave him was not too small. When he touched it, it didn't feel like a toy, but more like clothes.

What's the matter, what are you sending him clothes for?

And it's only been a few days, can Aya know the size of his clothes?

Jian Luo didn't dare to be too pretentious. Taking advantage of the fact that Lu Shifeng didn't seem to pay attention not far away, he secretly stuffed a small bag into the storage space of the information bracelet. Just kidding, if the time comes, Lu Shifeng asks what is this, do you want him to explain, because Aya thinks that their lives are not harmonious, so she sent it?

Hehe, then he can just bury it in place.

"Di, the return to the cabin was successful."

Go over the stairs and go back to the warship.

Secretary Jin had been standing and waiting for a long time, and said respectfully, "Welcome back."

Lu Shifeng took off the protective suit bracelet and handed it to her, while saying, "Have the deputy warships returned to their positions?"

"All have returned to the team." Secretary Jin is very professional: "The several warships we sent have all received important information and have all returned to the team."

Lu Shifeng said "um": "Okay."

Jian Luo fell behind and listened, consciously not being able to interject anything, but he could guess the general content of their conversations. It is estimated that the other soldiers were not idle at the time when he and Lu Shifeng were on Earth, there should also be tasks on the body.

After reporting the work to Lu Shifeng, Secretary Jin turned her attention to Jian Luo.

She told Lu Shifeng: "According to the monitoring information briefings sent by the military doctor and the headquarters of the Dark Star General Hospital, they reported that Luoluo should have a major pregnancy test."

Jian Luo blurted out, "No way!"

I just got acupuncture not long ago.

Secretary Jin smiled apologetically at him: "I'm sorry Luoluo, this is also for the safety of you and the dragon cubs."

"..."

Thank you so much.

Lu Shifeng looked at him: "I just came back from Earth, it's alright to check the body."

Jian Luo nodded: "Well."

Although it didn't appear too obvious, anyone with a discerning eye could still see that Jian Luo was in a low mood.

Lu Shifeng retracted his gaze, his slender legs took big steps, his military boots made a cold sound when he stepped on the smooth ground, his thin lips parted lightly, and he said, "Go and do a good inspection, it's done..."

Jian Luo pouted: "Even if there is any reward, I won't like needles."

Lu Shifeng opened his mouth: "After the inspection, I will take you down to have a look when I pass by the Earth next time."

! ! !

Jian Luo's eyes suddenly lit up: "Really?"

Lu Shifeng said, "What are you doing to lie to you?"

"Okay!" Jian Luo was suddenly full of fighting spirit: "It's just a needle, all this is just a small difficulty."

Secretary Jin was moved by seeing Jian Luo so full of fighting spirit: "Luoluo, you are really a warrior."