Otherwise, Sleep In Separate Beds

There was a cold wind blowing through the valley, and the heart was cool and the heart was flying.

Lu Shifeng waited for a while and found that Jian Luo did not respond, and frowned: "What's wrong?"

Jian Luo fell back to his senses, he stretched out his lips and licked some dry lips, and shook his head: "It's nothing."

Although he said so, even the dullest person can see that there is something wrong. In fact, it is not necessary to observe too much. Most of the time, Jian Luo is very happy and has a little bit of everything written on his face.

The two were walking, and Lu Shifeng stretched out his long arm and pulled Jian Luo.

! ! !

Jian Luo, who was still immersed in his thoughts and did not recover, froze all over, his fingers shrank, subconsciously trying to throw it away, but he was persuaded by reason.

Turning around, he heard Lu Shifeng say, "There is water on the stone steps ahead, watch the road."

Jian Luo lowered his head and found that there was really water on the stone steps. He secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he didn't really shake Lu Shifeng's hand away, otherwise it would be so embarrassing!

After regaining his smile, Jian Luo smiled: "Fortunately, you reminded me."

After speaking, he wanted to continue walking.

Lu Shifeng stood beside him and looked at him condescendingly, his voice low and magnetic: "You are afraid of me."

Jian Luo fell silent for a while, his chest heaved up and down twice, he gasped for breath, and only turned back after he had done psychological construction: "No, why do you think so."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Really?"

Jian Luo nodded.

"Then why don't you dare to look at me?"

"..."

Jian Luo lowered his head, was silent for a moment after listening to the words, and raised his head after doing enough psychological construction, only to be greeted by a glass of water stuffed into his hands.

Lu Shifeng said, "After such a long journey, drink some water."

Jian Luo almost didn't keep up with his rhythm. He held the water in a daze, and replied stupidly, "Huh? Oh, okay."

He opened the lid of the water glass and took a few sips. He was not thirsty at first, but after the water entered his throat, he really felt thirsty. Lu Shifeng next to him asked conscientiously, "Do you want to drink?"

Lu Shifeng glanced at the mouth of the bottle, there was a place where Jian Luo had drunk.

Seeing that he looked at the water bottle, Jian Luo thought it was disgusting, so he put away the bottle again: "Well...then don't drink it."

Lu Shifeng stretched out his long arm and took the water bottle.

This sudden action made Jian Luo's eyes light up. It turns out that the Marshal is not so polite with him, and he doesn't dislike it at all.

Lu Shifeng put the kettle back into the storage space, and then said to Jian Luo, "Go on."

"..."

Dog man.

Jian Luo pouted and wanted to roll his eyes at his back, but when he rolled his eyes halfway, Lu Shifeng stopped and looked back again.

...