I Can't Save All Beings

On the way back, Jian Luo was relieved.

Sitting in the car, he said to press his head to stop Long Aotian from tossing, and said to the young man who was driving the car: "That big Sima looks like he has a lot of power."

The young man replied warmly: "Our planet is divided into north and south, there are four tribes in total, and Da Sima is the strongest leader of the four tribes, he leads a tribe, and is also responsible for leading us to be stronger and better, with absolute right."

Jian Luo also guessed that this was the setting.

"It seems quite fair." Jian Luo said sincerely: "It seems to be a wise leader."

The boy said, "Da Sima is very fair most of the time."

This sentence is quite ambiguous.

Jian Luo wanted to ask if there was still time for him to be unfair, but he swallowed the words and decided that it would be better to shut up.

The sky started to snow again.

The boy said: "I thought it would be a good year this year, but the vegetation has been cut down, and life will be sad again."

Jian Luo raised his face and looked up to the sky. There are nine out of ten unsatisfactory situations in this world. Everyone is struggling to survive, no one is an exception.

'Ah!'

He shivered coldly.

Long Aotian, who was still trying to probe out, was frightened by the sudden sneeze, and went back obediently.

A big cloak fell from the sky on Jian Luo's head. Lu Shifeng was only left with a thin coat. He sat beside Jian Luo, but his waist and back were straight, as if he would not be affected by the cold at all.

Jian Luo said, "Aren't you cold?"

Lu Shifeng opened his thin lips lightly, and under the wind and snow, his body did not move like a mountain: "Dragon is not afraid of cold."

So smart.

Jian Luo silently glanced at the three little ones in his arms, deeply doubting whether these three could still be dragons?

Lu Shifeng seemed to see through his doubts and said, "They are still small, and the scales are not their armor, but their weakness."

Jian Luo fell silent for a moment.

This is a very common sentence, but he understood the meaning of this sentence in an instant. The flying snow drifted in the air, and the ice was stabbing, making it painful.

Jian Luo touched Long Aotian's head and whispered, "Parents will be their armor."

He will try his best to protect his children.

No one can hurt them, no one can.

...

After returning from the outside, the people of the tribe held a meeting collectively.

Regarding the fact that the vegetation was cut down, everyone put forward their opinions, and Jian Luo also expressed his own opinions.

"I think we should use artificial breeding." Jian Luo said, "Won't they bring the grass back? Miyou hasn't left for the time being. They are fed at a fixed point so that Miyou doesn't leave for the time being to get through the snow at the airport, and then replant."

The chief thought the idea would work.

Of course others have different problems:

"Wen Ya and their tribe can also be fed, and they also have sunshine."