Space Ring

What Jian Luo never expected was that the queen would help him, and of course, what was even more unexpected was that he would actually get a chance to escape, but the queen's next sentence seemed to suddenly pour a basin of cold water on him from the beginning to the end.

The queen said: "But after you leave, it is best not to think about trying to contact the outside world for a while."

Jian Luo asked subconsciously, "Why?"

"These space rings and bracelets will track the user." The queen leaned against the bed with one hand, her tone was lazy: "So you'd better stay away from those electronic devices."

Jian Luo nodded.

Now it's not about whether he wants to trust the queen, and now he can only trust the queen.

The queen glanced at the monitor in the upper left corner and stood up. She smiled: "I should go. I'll have someone bring you some nourishing food. You take good care of your body. It's very hard to have a body."

Jian Luo: "Thank you."

The queen threw the coat Jian Luo gave her back to the bed, rolled her hair, and said in a slightly heavy tone: "Luoluo, you have to remember that this child is not only important to others, he is also very important to you, no matter what, you must do your best to keep your child safe."

Jian Luo unconsciously stroked his stomach, he nodded: "Well."

In fact, he also understands many reasons. In fact, he may be just a **** in front of these powers. They all see his role and want to use it.

There is no good for no reason in this world, whether it is the thousands of pets he has received, or the unique tolerance and love he received from Lu Shifeng, they are all attached.

No one had asked him if he would like to be so special.

Sometimes Silver Ash is right, the world is crazy, everyone is crazy.

...

Day Two.

Jian Luo also went to the examination room as usual. He was a month old, and it was inconvenient to move. When he arrived at the examination room, he found that Silver Ash was also there.

Silver Ash took the medical report and waved to him: "Come here."

Jian Luo approached.

Silver Ash pulled him a little closer, and the robber swiped his rough hand across Jian Luo's face. He seemed to take a breath, and then pushed Jian Luo away again.

Jian Luo: "What are you doing?"

Yinhui thought thoughtfully: "The blood on your body is really sweet."

? ? ? ?

Jian Luo took a few steps back and looked at him vigilantly: "I warn you not to mess around."

Silver Ash looked at him in shock like a small animal. His inexplicably cute appearance made people want to bully him a little more. He said, "Don't worry, I'm not interested in human blood."

Jian Luo was not at all worried.

Silver Ash sat on the edge of the mechanical bed, with one leg on the side of the bed, and the other slender leg was hanging in the air, swaying recklessly: "No wonder you are pregnant, I am afraid that you are the last one in the universe."

Silver Ash touched his chin: "I originally thought it was a problem of your race, but it seems that the one in your stomach might not be as important as you."

He is the rarest.

The birth of pure blood requires the support and sacrifice of thousands of other replicas, and sometimes it may not be successful, but Jian Luo is different, he can breed pure blood without those, and he does not need any life, sacrifice.