I'm Still A Child

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng's face in front of him. He spoke lightly, but it made people feel that there was some inexplicable sadness mixed in. The three cubs below were having a good time. The beauty here was like a fairyland on Earth. But Jian Luo's mind was full of Lu Shifeng's transformation.

He has been there.

In that dream, he had been there.

It was a place full of heavy rain, the trees in the forest covered the sky and the sun, and the roar of wild beasts could be heard from time to time in the dimly lit environment.

Jian Luo felt his throat dry, and he said, "It's not your fault."

Lu Shifeng looked down at him: "Really?"

"Well." Jian Luo nodded lightly and said, "Maybe the divine tree has its own reasons, but you're right."

Lu Shifeng stood with him on the stone next to him. He watched the three cubs playing in the water by the stream not far away, and led Jian Luo to sit down on the stone. The sky here is very transparent, and the air environment is also as if in a fairyland, he sat lazily and said, "The second time I turned into a mirror, it was different from the first time."

Jian Luo: "Huh?"

"I went back to the ancient battle of the century. I was a soldier and participated in the most classic Lu Rong battlefield of the Dragon Clan. Not much is left of the entire army. There are wrecks and vultures hovering in the air everywhere." Lu Shifeng looked at the sky, as if recalling: "There are enemies everywhere, and I am the last line of defense."

His eyes were red, and he entered a manic state unknowingly.

There is no daylight in the illusion, he is used to pain, accustomed to killing, accustomed to darkness, born as a dragon king, born to sacrifice for the race, this is his mission, his task.

When the last trace of consciousness disappeared, he was thinking - it would be nice to die like this.

Jian Luo's voice came from the side: "You succeeded."

"Um"

Lu Shifeng pulled away from his memory and said, "I succeeded."

How much sacrifice must be made in exchange for an invincible physique and body, he doesn't like to talk about the past with others, but for the first time there is someone to share with, but he is surprisingly calm.

Jian Luo turned to look at him, with a hint of distress on his face: "Do the dragons have to go through all this?"

Lu Shifeng said, "I don't know."

"Everyone's transformation environment is different." Lu Shifeng looked down at the three cubs not far away: "They will also experience their own swamp."

Jian Luo couldn't help frowning, a little worried.

But the three little cubs didn't know what was going to happen next. The illusion here was very real. There were still small fish alive in the clear stream. Long Aotian liked this kind of physical work very much, and he caught one by himself. It's just not enough. Seeing that the younger brother and sister hadn't caught them, after giving the fish in their hands to the younger sister, they went to catch a big one for the younger brother.

Long Batian looked at the rain with disgust, Long Aotian chased after it, and finally the two overturned and fell into the river together, and the fish ran away.

Jian Luo looked at it with joy: "Are we going to give them a big name?"

Lu Shifeng said, "It's been prepared a long time ago."