I'm Pregnant Too

Jian Luo was a little nervously waiting for Lu Shifeng to reply to himself when he landed.

The Marshal looked at him and sneered. This sneer really chilled people to the core. He said, "You really want to know?"

"..."

Horrible.

Jian Luo shrank back and said, "I-I suddenly don't want to know that much anymore."

He wanted to retreat back, but he was already on the bed and had nowhere else to retreat. In the end, he could only sit halfway on the bed, weak, and helpless.

Lu Shifeng pulled him to prevent people from falling off the bed. His strength was not great, but he seemed a little strong. He changed his laziness from the past, but now he seemed to be full of aggression, especially the blood-red ones. Eyes, when looking at it, it is as if the weak prey and the fierce hunter meet the eyes at once.

Jian Luo guiltily closed his eyes.

Lu Shifeng's voice was low and magnetic: "If you don't want to cry, just be good, eh?"

Jian Luo Ai Ai: "I won't run away."

Lu Shifeng's mouth curled into a smile: "Best."

"..."

After the threat was finished, Lord Marshal stood up and went out.

As soon as he left, the oppressive sense of oppression faded a lot, and it made Jian Luo completely relieved. It was not for other reasons, but this time, he clearly realized there is a huge disparity in strength between individuals. For Lu Shifeng, he seems too insignificant, but for himself, Lu Shifeng is obviously too powerful.

Jian Luo sighed in place, trying to forget the scene in the dream. The Marshal also said that there was an inaccurate dream before, maybe he was just too worried.

...

"Luoluo, we can go out for a walk!"

Secretary Jin came over after breakfast.

Jian Luo was also very excited: "Really?"

Lu Shifeng, who was sitting on the table beside him, remained motionless and glanced at him: "Be careful of your own safety."

Jian Luo understood: "Aren't you going?"

Secretary Jin said next to him, "If your lord doesn't go, he still has to stay to discuss things, but there should be time when the discussions are over."

Lu Shifeng sat lazily on the side, did not refute, as if waiting for Jian Luo to come over and entangle.

However, Jian Luo simply said: "It doesn't matter, he is busy, just the two of us shopping!"

"..."

The atmosphere suddenly condensed a lot.

Secretary Jin felt a little cold in her heart. She smiled reluctantly and had a strong desire to survive: "Why, the adults will definitely have time to accompany you and the baby when they are done."

Jian Luo hasn't reacted yet: "I don't need anyone to accompany me."

Secretary Jin's smile almost disappeared.

Of course, Lu Shifeng's smile disappeared earlier than she did. Before Jian Luo realized what he had said wrong, the Marshal cast his death gaze.

Jian Luo choked in his heart, not knowing why: "What, what's wrong?"

Where can he find such a caring person?

Lu Shifeng smiled and said, "Very good."

Jian Luo just thought he was in a bad mood, and gave him a bright smile, and immediately stopped eating: "Then I'm leaving."