Everyone Has a Chance

Lu Shifeng stood on the spot and didn't move.

The peasant couple was still hesitating whether to throw the picked up child back. Just as they were about to throw it away, there was a dull thunder in the sky.

Got windy.

The sound of thunder may have awakened the sleeping child, and the sound of the child's cries pierced the tranquility of the path.

Sure enough, the farmer sighed first: "It's going to rain heavily. If you leave him here, this baby won't survive."

"What's this for us?" the woman said. "We didn't throw it away."

The farmer said, "Sorry, our baby is about to grow up now, so we treat it as a baby who has accumulated virtues, and my old Jian will be a good person again!"

The woman was originally unhappy, but when it came to accumulating virtue and doing good deeds, she hesitated, and finally gritted her teeth: "Sure, let's just call Jian Luo, but you can't eat for nothing, and when you grow up, let him help you do it to live."

The farmer hugged the child: "Go home. The sheep in our family just gave birth. Get some goat milk. Seeing the crying, he is probably hungry."

The woman curled her lips: "I'm going to you."

The two passed by Lu Shifeng so straightly. When passing by, the crying child seemed to see the Marshal standing on the dirt road. He stared at him with his black eyes open.

Lu Shifeng looked at him quietly.

The sky was covered with dark clouds, and it was about to rain. He stood on this country road, but he was not affected by any, not even the corners of his clothes were blown by the wind.

Lu Shifeng looked at the back of the couple leaving, and lightly opened his thin lips: "Jian Luo."

...

"Wow!"

The cries of children came from the farmyard from time to time, and there were also scoldings from peasant women.

These sounds didn't stop until late at night, and the whole small family basically fell asleep. On a small kang, Jian Luo was placed on the edge. The child's face was white and tender, and he looked a little baby fat when he was a child. It's a little dirty, but it can be seen that it has not been cleaned properly.

Jian Luo, who was sleeping soundly, seemed to be able to sense that someone was looking at him. He was sleeping soundly when he suddenly opened his dark eyes.

Lu Shifeng stood by the bed and met Jian Luo's eyes. For a moment, he actually expected how such a young child would react to his arrival.

There was a moment of silence in the air.

Quite a while-

A cry of "wow" shattered the silence of the night.

Lu Shifeng stood on the spot, and the military marshal was at a loss for the first time dealing with a swaddle baby. Lu Shifeng stretched out his hand and tentatively wanted to touch the child's face.

Suddenly-

'Boom!'

A tea jar smashed down from the bed: "Why are you crying, it's really annoying, bad luck, this dead child will not let people sleep?"

The vicious voice echoed in the room, and the thunder outside the window was a special occasion.

Lu Shifeng turned around and squinted his eyes. There was a dangerous aura in those blood-red eyes. This was the first time he had killed a fragile human being.