Award

Jiang Jiang was puzzled.

Jian Luo hurriedly said, "Okay, okay, I'll hang up. I still have something to do here. If you want to send me a message later, I'll call you again."

Jiang Jiang had a question mark on his face.

After hanging up the call, Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng, and unconsciously showed a pleasing smile: "Why are you here?"

Lu Shifeng stood at the door of the shed: "The time for you to leave work has passed, I thought you had forgotten the way out."

Jian Luo was inexplicably guilty: "I have something to do, so I didn't go out."

"I see." Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Mr. Jian is busy with business."

...

Shut up.

Jian Luo closed the bracelet, changed his clothes, and walked in front of Lu Shifeng: "Let's go."

Lu Shifeng said, "Go eat first."

Jian Luo almost forgot to eat. Once this person has something on his mind, it is easy to start thinking wildly, and it is not easy to get hungry.

"What do you want to eat?" Jian Luo recently wanted to eat something heavy: "Where are you going to eat?"

Lu Shifeng glanced at him: "You pick."

The most difficult thing to pick in the entire Dark Star's cooking skills is Moonlight, but Moonlight's food is simply eaten just like his own kitchen, and there is really no freshness.

Jian Luo thought for a while: "Can I eat whatever I want? Don't you need to be taboo?"

Lu Shifeng replied: "If you don't eat more than 10 ice creams in one go, I don't think it will be a big deal."

...

Can this one pass?

Jian Luo didn't want to embarrass himself, he wanted to be happy: "Can you cook?"

In fact, he asked casually.

But what I didn't expect was that the Marshal nodded: "Yes."

"Really?" Jian Luo, who had no appetite, was refreshed: "Then what will you do?"

Lu Shifeng took him into the car, and the little assistant was waiting in the car. Seeing two people got in the car, he asked obediently, "Sir, where are you going?"

Lu Shifeng said to Jian Luo, "You want to eat the food I made."

Jian Luo fastened his seat belt and said, "I'm just curious. I don't really want to eat outside, so I might as well make it myself."

When he asked this question, in fact, he did not expect Lord Marshal to agree.

Lu Shifeng sat lazily on the chair and said slowly, "Okay, I'll get it for you tonight."

? ? ?

Jian Luo was shocked.

The assistant in front was also shocked. He didn't think that the Marshal could actually cook? Does he have this skill? Maybe... yes?

But who could have such a great fortune to be able to eat the food made by the marshal!

Oh Oh Oh.

Luoluo's life is also very good, if you say it out, it can blow for a hundred years.

Jian Luo was also surprised, with some inquiry in his eyes: "Then what should we eat at night? I won't pick, just don't be fishy."

Lu Shifeng was sitting beside him, looking at the parenting encyclopedia, his handsome profile was sharp, he opened his lips, and his voice was teasing and magnetic: "Secret."