Runaway

Along the way, Jian Luo was looking forward to where Zhan Wentai would take him. With good fantasies about these, he followed Zhan Wentai, the priest walked in front, and Jian Luo followed behind him.

Zhan Wentai consciously stopped and waited for him.

Jian Luo asked, "Where are you taking me?"

"Holy land." The people of Zhan Wentai have a holy appearance, so when they speak, they naturally give people a feeling of being unattainable: "Holy land of Phoenix Terrace."

Jian Luo couldn't help but said, "Wow."

What a great look.

The Holy Land of Phoenix Terrace is actually not the same as the Dragon Race, and the styles of the two races are really completely different.

The Phoenix Clan is a well-deserved Protoss. They have a strong perception of God. The shape of the entire Nuoda Phoenix Terrace is actually a phoenix that is about to fly. Walking up the stairs, I was a little tired.

Jian Luo felt out of breath: "Why don't we make an elevator?"

"There's no elevator here." Zhan Wentai turned around and said, "Usually, we fly to places like this."

Fly?

Jian Luo raised his head in surprise: "Really? I haven't seen Fenghuang Fei yet."

Zhan Wentai glanced at him, like what a terrible request Jian Luo had just said, which made people feel embarrassed for no reason.

Jian Luo coughed lightly.

Zhan Wentai said silently: "Every phoenix can fly, but they don't fly for anyone."

Jian Luo expressed his understanding: "I understand, it's self-esteem."

"No, this is loyalty to your partner." Zhan Wentai walked beside him, his voice firm: "We treat each other with a kind of loyalty."

Jian Luo expressed his emotion. After all, he is a literate person. He has such a strong sense of ritual, unlike the dragon family...

Zhan Wentai is like a professional teacher spreading knowledge to the unsatisfactory students: "The phoenix doesn't fly for people, the dragon family won't let people touch its horns easily, the blood family won't let people use their coffins easily, and the Pixiu doesn't show people its body."

Jian Luo blurted out: "Why?"

Zhan Wentai glanced at him sideways: "Which one do you ask?"

"...I can still understand the first few." Jian Luo scratched his head: "Why is the Pixiu not showing its original shape?"

Zhan Wentai explained to him: "The Pixiu family is meant to attract wealth. They are full of wealth, and inherently Pixiu bones can enrich the country. Unless people are extremely trusted, Pixiu will never show its original shape easily."

Jian Luo gave an image metaphor: "Does it mean that Pixiu is full of treasures?"

Zhan Wentai nodded.

"God, I remember Brother Long also said that, the scales and blood of the dragon family are very precious." Jian Luo was speechless: "There must be a lot of people coveting, so will your Phoenix family have something that people covet?"

As a teacher, Zhan Wentai didn't give him the answer directly, but asked him sideways, "What do you think?"

"..."

Jian Luo felt a little guilty: "This, I guess, maybe coveting your beauty?"

Zhan Wentai glanced at him, and Jian Luo guiltily looked away.