He is so Handsome!

Secretary Jin finally saw what is the duel between the king and the bronze today. The princess has been supported by all the stars and the moon since she was a child. She said that no one dared to say the second, what she wanted, no one would refuse, it was because of her is a princess, so that's her prerogative.

It is precisely because of this that the princess is so targeted at Jian Luo, because Jian Luo has never been used to her, not only that, but the princess can't do anything about him.

Sure enough, the princess blushed: "You, you are shameless!"

Jian Luo was about to laugh in his heart, but in order to prevent the princess from becoming angry again, he had to pretend to be sad, and said pitifully to Secretary Jin in a low voice, "I'm so afraid of her."

Secretary Jin almost couldn't help laughing, but she is a professional secretary, she can't laugh: "Luoluo, don't be afraid, the princess is actually very good, don't worry."

Jian Luo lowered his head and almost opened his mouth, but his voice was still low: "But I don't think Her Royal Highness seems to like me very much, or let's go."

Princess:? ? ?

What trick is this human playing?!

Secretary Jin made it difficult: "But your Majesty said that he misses you, so how do you explain it when you suddenly left?"

Jian Luo slowly raised his head, looked at the princess, and simply said: "Then there is no way, princess, I believe you can understand."

! ! !

The princess felt like her lungs were going to explode!

"What kind of ecstasy soup did you give my brother and them." Princess Aiya looked at him condescendingly: "I won't let others be deceived by you, tell you..."

"Aiya!"

The voice of the little emperor came from not far away.

The princess turned her head to look, and saw the little emperor and Lu Shifeng standing at the end of the trail. Lu Shifeng was wearing an orthodox military uniform, his hat was casually held in his hand, his handsome face was indifferent, and the front of the sleeves and neckline was indifferent. A few buttons were opened at will, and the tall and straight body just leaned on it at will, making people's eyes fall on him involuntarily.

Aiya ran over in small steps, very aggrieved: "Brother Lu!"

Lu Shifeng glanced at her.

Aiya pointed to Jian Luo in the pavilion: "Look at him, it's really too much, he's just rude and arrogant."

Lu Shifeng was very interested: "Really?"

The little emperor coughed lightly and rescued his stupid sister: "Aiya, what are you doing next to Luoluo? Isn't the garden big enough for you to stroll around?"

"..."

Aiya was not convinced: "It's not my fault!"

Lu Shifeng looked at Jian Luo, who was calm and calm in the pavilion, obviously not suffering from any loss or even a little proud of the spring breeze: "Did he bully you?"

Aiya felt aggrieved when she mentioned this: "Yes, he is simply unreasonable."

Princess Aiya, Lu Shifeng can give her some justice.

However, the Marshal just took his eyes back and said slowly, "Well, thanks to that."

Aiya was taken aback: "Huh?"