come to vote

Jian Luo said to his younger brother, "I'll go out first."

Jian Sheng thought it was convenient for him to go out, so he quickly said, "Brother, shall I go out with you?"

"No." Jian Luo didn't let him follow, and said directly, "I'll go out by myself to cool off and get some air."

Jian Sheng nodded.

Jian Luo stretched himself and walked out. Dark Star's school buildings are relatively retro, the walls are uniformly milky white, the windows and glass are intricately carved, and have a classical atmosphere. The corridor is straight, and there will be a kind of similar the branches and leaves of the wisteria flowers can still smell the fragrance of the flowers when they are close. It is just in the afternoon, and the warm sun is falling, which is very comfortable.

Jian Luo picked a place where no one was around and sat down.

He thought about it, it doesn't seem right to ask someone to vote alone, but fortunately, the priest taught him before, there is something called a circle of friends, just send the link of the younger brother's vote to the circle of friends, and then if there is any who will help vote if they see it?

If no one really voted, it would be better for him to look for them one by one with a shy face, and it would be perfect for him to come and go.

"Where is the circle of friends..."

Jian Luo turned on the information terminal. As a country bumpkin in technology, he played with the obsidian information terminal like a grandma playing with a mobile phone. After searching for a while, he finally found a place to post on moments, and he was very happy.

After copying and pasting the link, Jian Luo started typing: "Voting, please vote for my brother~!"

After typing and checking the copy, Jian Luo thought about it, and added: [There is one person in the lottery who helped to vote, and you can order food! 】

This time Jian Luo was satisfied.

He clicked send and sent the message together.

After posting it, he waited for a while and no one voted. It was really lonely as snow. Jian Luo reluctantly refreshed it again, and sure enough, there was none.

Jian Luo pursed his lips: "No way..."

There is no movement in the circle of friends, so I can only comfort myself and not be too hasty. I still have to wait patiently and put away the information from the information terminal. Just as Jian Luo was about to get up and go back, the phone received the communication. It was from Lu Shifeng.

Jian Luo subconsciously raised the corners of his mouth, with a smile in his eyes, and picked it up: "Hello?"

Lu Shifeng's voice came from the other end: "How many votes do you want to cast?"

"Huh?" Jian Luo didn't expect to be asked that, so he stammered: "What's the matter, I'm just picking up votes, you don't have to take it too seriously."

Lu Shifeng said, "Look, you posted it in the circle of friends."

Jian Luo nodded and said: "Yes, let's see who can vote for my brother, their school now has this kind of voting activity, that is, they need to vote for the children to participate in the sports meeting. Did you have this kind of activity in school before?"

Thinking that the Marshal should also go to school before, this kind of activity should be familiar.

Unexpectedly, Lu Shifeng said, "No."