Brother Long You are the Best

The entire classroom looked out.

Fei Yuhan frowned: "Which is Jian Sheng?"

The head teacher was also a little surprised. How did this ancestor come? Fei Yuhan, the little overlord of the dragon clan, was given the nickname Xiao Lu Shifeng. He was a man of influence in the school, only a little lower than the limelight when the Dragon King was in the school. Just a little bit.

"Well, this classmate, do you have anything to say." The head teacher still showed respect for his child: "You can't solve the problem like this."

Fei Yuhan frowned: "Are you Jian Sheng?"

The head teacher shook his head: "I am not."

"Then what are you answering?" Fei Yuhan leaned against the door, folded his arms and said in a bad tone, "Don't let me ask a third time."

Su Liang was already a little uneasy, and glanced at her son rather apprehensively, as if she was worried that her son would hang out with the local hooligans.

Jian Sheng was not very afraid, he stood up: "I am."

Human beings are very thin compared to the Dark Star people, especially Jian Sheng, who has been malnourished since he was a child is even more unattractive when he comes to Fei Yuhan's place.

Jian Sheng said to the head teacher, "Teacher, let me go out."

The head teacher nodded.

Before he left, Jian Luo pulled a hand: "If there is something, call someone in time."

Although he didn't want to maliciously speculate on others, this Fei Yuhan really didn't look like he was offended, and he matched Brother Long's momentum.

Jian Sheng gave him a comforting look.

Because the parents meeting was coming to an end, Jian Luo was also ready to go back. Before leaving, he chatted with the head teacher about the children's current situation.

The head teacher said, "Mr. Jian, on behalf of the children, I would like to invite you and your mother to our flea market."

Jian Luo didn't expect: "Why invite me?"

"It can be seen that you still love the children very much, and you do not reject them." The head teacher said politely: "The children are also very lively and active under your leadership today. I sincerely hope that you can come to the flea market."

Jian Luo was actually not very interested in these things, but it was not very good to refuse directly: "But I can't help you much."

The head teacher smiled: "I just invite you to play, I don't really ask you to contribute. If you have time, please show me your face."

Jian Luo thought about it for a while, but did not rush to refuse: "Okay."

After the pregnancy, he inexplicably improved his ability to accept children. There is no other reason, but he likes children very much.

Seeing them always makes me think of dragon cubs unconsciously.

I hope that the dragon cubs can be happier in the future, meet more gentle people, and let the world be kinder to them.

'Jingle Bell.'

The school bell rang from outside.

Jian Luo said hello to the head teacher and left. When he came out, he met Jian Sheng who came back and bumped into it with his younger brother. He immediately checked if he was injured.

Su Liang rushed faster: "A Sheng, are you not injured?"

Jian Sheng shook his head: "No, why did you get hurt? The senior asked me to return things."