God Will Not Answer You

Because of the matter of Soul Flower, Jian Luo finally stopped worrying about the phantoms of the cubs. He began to slowly devote himself to his work. For the newly developed chip of the scientific research institute, he began to run on the Phoenix platform. He is very diligent, and from time to time he greets his teacher, and he is even more eager to make small biscuits and cakes by himself.

Zhan Wentai: "Speak."

Jian Luo responded innocently: "Enen?"

"What's the matter with me?" Zhan Wentai put down the book in his hand and looked at him with a little helplessness: "I don't feel tired if I hold it in."

Jian Luo also wanted to pretend: "Master, who do you think of me, I just want to visit your body and do my filial piety."

Zhan Wen's face was expressionless: "My age is in the prime of life in Phoenix."

"..."

Jian Luo sneered: "I mean, do I want to visit you?"

Zhan Wentai stood up: "I still have something to do."

"Hey, hey!" Jian Luo hurriedly stopped him: "I said, I said it's not enough!"

So he said his thoughts, about chips, and some plans of his own, and finally talked about his views on chip prices. He is not a particularly greedy person. If Phoenix TV can give them in bulk, he can buy according to the price.

After listening, Zhan Wentai said, "Do you know what the cost of this chip and the price of mass production?"

Jian Luo: "How much?"

"One thousand stars for a chip." Zhan Wentai stared at Jian Luo: "It's just the cost."

Jian Luo's heart sank. If you calculate it like this, if he wants to give 10,000, this amount of money is definitely not a small number, it is just the cost price.

Zhan Wentai asked him again, "How much have you prepared to talk to me?"

...

Jian Luo fell silent.

After thinking about it, Jian Luo said, "Then can I buy a small amount first and save a little."

He is very short of people right now, and chips must be bought, but the high price of chips is prohibitive. He can only buy small quantities first, so that some people can communicate, and then buy in large quantities after the economy improves slowly.

Zhan Wentai was wearing a divine robe and looked sacred and inviolable. Even when he was sitting, he was upright, serious and dignified, like an opponent who should not be underestimated in the negotiation arena. Just when Jian Luo was in a dilemma, he said: "We cooperate and the chips are provided for free."

Jian Luo raised his eyes in surprise: "What?"

"After the herbal research and development over there, after the results come out, regardless of manpower and resources, I would like to give 500 copies to the Phoenix family first." Zhan Wentai's voice was cold and unbearable: "In return, we will provide free chips."

At this moment, Jian Luo suddenly felt that all of this was just to trick him.

Why is it so coincidental that when he was missing, the Phoenix Taiwan chip was made, and the scientific research institute was managed by Zhan Wentai, and there were people from the scientific research institute on the other side of Earth. I am afraid that Zhan Wentai already knew about the herbal medicine on the other side of Earth, so it was deployed early. All right.

Jian Luo smiled: "No problem."

Zhan Wentai nodded: "Sign a contract in a moment, and I'll let the person in charge connect with you."