or I will showdown

"..."

Do you want this blessing.

Jian Luo's mood is very complicated now, and it is even more complicated when he learns that there may be more than two, but he still has a question: "How do you know it is a dragon cub?"

After all, this Dark Star is more than just a dragon. I heard that there is a phoenix, but unfortunately he has never seen it.

The old man said cheerfully: "Last time Marshal Lu visited the breeding base, didn't you follow him? I saw it."

"..."

Jian Luo still wanted to struggle to the death: "Then I don't necessarily have to have an affair with him."

The old man asked back, "Then this is not a dragon egg you are carrying?"

Jian Luo choked again.

The old man didn't dismantle him, but began to think for him: "I know what you are most worried about now, but you'd better think about it carefully, the high priest of the empire is very powerful."

There is a strange phenomenon in this world.

There's a word, or you've never heard of it, and once you've heard it, it's a word that surrounds you all day long.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo finally decided to ask, "What does the High Priest do?"

"You don't even know this?" The old man looked at him as if he was looking at a mentally retarded: "How come you don't even recognize the high priest?"

Jian Luo resigned: "My village has just been connected to the Internet."

"We belong to a village."

"..."

The eyes met each other, and there was silence.

Half an hour.

The old man finally decided to let him go, and said solemnly: "High priest Zhan Wentai, formerly known as Zhan Fengtai, he is the last pure-blooded phoenix of the Phoenix clan, and the Phoenix clan is a psychic. The clan is very prosperous, and one day, the clan leader predicted that the Dark Star will usher in the catastrophe of the annihilation of the clan."

Jian Luo felt like he was listening to a story: "Then what?"

"At that time, naturally no one believed it." The old man took a cup of tea and took a sip of tea: "You think, the Dark Stars are the powerhouses in the universe. They are born to be the favored people of heaven, and no one dares to choke with them. Race, you say he will exterminate, can they believe it?"

Jian Luo agreed very much: "Everyone of them is dragged like a 250-year-old. Except for their own clansmen, they feel that everyone is a weak chicken. It's okay to have eyes higher than the top, and they still look like they are self-respecting every day."

The old man said, "Actually, I am really alone."

"..."

Enough.

Stop telling me these facts.

"So at that time, the people of the Dark Star tribe didn't take it seriously. Until a hundred years passed, the fertility rate decreased year by year. At first, no cubs were born in the Dragon Clan. Later, there were several major nobles, the Blood Clan, Pixiu, these leading nobles. They had no children, until later, not even half-beasts."

Jian Luo wanted to say, "Why is this?"

In fact, he always thought it was very strange to say, how can there be a planet with people who are infertile at the same time?