Pregnant with Little Phoenix

Jian Luo fell into some contemplation, thinking about whether his work attitude is suitable for staying here to work.

'Ding dong.'

There is news.

Jian Luo quickly opened the news to check, and found that it was sent by the priest. Now when he saw the name of Zhan Wentai, he felt a pain in his head and a tingling in his scalp. It felt like he suddenly saw his head teacher.

Zhan Wentai: [Coming to work? 】

Jian Luo humbly admitted.

[Just in time, the courses to be arranged for you recently are almost done. ] Zhan Wentai said: [Come here if you have nothing to do, and I will have someone pick you up. 】

Because there was no clue about the watermelon matter for the time being, Jian Luo simply packed up and got up and walked over.

Before leaving, he said to Wang Heng, "I'll go out for a while."

Wang Heng didn't lift his head: "Go."

"...You're not at all curious about where I'm going?" Jian Luo didn't give up: "Or don't want to ask, what am I going to do?"

Wang Heng straightened up when he heard the words: "Is this important, you can't play any role here."

...

Tough enough.

Jian Luo packed up and went to Phoenix Terrace. Now he goes upstairs just like returning to his own home, and he hardly needs anyone to take him.

The attendant standing next to him said, "Wait a moment on the fifth floor, our adults will be here soon."

Jian Luo nodded: "Okay."

"Don't get me wrong." The attendant added: "Many planets affiliated to the Phoenix Clan will ask for instructions on a lot of things, and the adults are really busy."

? ? ?

A question mark gradually appeared on Jian Luo's head.

He felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell.

"Well...then he really worked really hard." Jian Luo said dryly, "You are all pretty good."

The attendant smiled: "It would be better if you can understand, our king is a very good person."

Jian Luo nodded silently.

He walked upstairs with the strange aunt of the attendant smiling. There was already boiled hot tea on the table here, and the sliced ​​holy dragon fruit had been placed. Read up and study.

As he was watching, there were footsteps next to him, and Zhan Wentai said, "How did you do the homework assigned last time?"

Jian Luo raised his head and saw Lord Sacrificial. He met a pair of golden eyes. Speaking of which, he had seen many kinds of golden colors, but it was difficult to see Zhan Wentai's eyes that were clean and pure. It seemed to be out of the world. The fireworks gas is like a unique piece of jade.

Oops......

Why did Yan Dog's attributes strike again?

Zhan Wentai frowned: "What's wrong?"

"No!" Jian Luo said with a strong desire to survive: "I've finished my homework, and I asked Brother Long to correct it for me. He said it's fine."

While talking, Jian Luo sent his homework to Zhan Wentai, who knew that the priest was silent for a while after getting the documents.

The silence of death is the deadliest.

Jian Luo was so flustered by his silence, he said, "What's the matter, where is the writing wrong?"